Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Hshield Bypass

Discussion on Need Hshield Bypass within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Hshield Bypass

error 10a01 has tottally stopped me from playing WK.

anyone have an Hshield bypass? or a soon to be released one?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2010, 11:00   #2

error 10a01 occurs only when you modify hackshield files or deny permissions. Delete whole hShield folder and run Load.exe
Old 03/16/2010, 14:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamousOnion View Post
error 10a01 occurs only when you modify hackshield files or deny permissions. Delete whole hShield folder and run Load.exe
can someone post who knows wtf they're talkin about.

onion i dont wanna dis you an stuff on my 2nd post,but dont you think ive tried everything? maybe it's the reason im asking for a bypass? if it was so easy to fix this problem do you think i would have taken the time to come here looking for a solution?

Thank you,but your information is useless.
Old 03/16/2010, 14:47   #4

i had this error aswell, it occurs only when you modifly hackshield files or registries and they do not match with server file check. you probably played another mmorpg before with hackshield and used one or another method to bypass it. try to delete eaglent registry. im just trying to help...
Old 03/16/2010, 18:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by n30t4m32 View Post
can someone post who knows wtf they're talkin about.

onion i dont wanna dis you an stuff on my 2nd post,but dont you think ive tried everything? maybe it's the reason im asking for a bypass? if it was so easy to fix this problem do you think i would have taken the time to come here looking for a solution?

Thank you,but your information is useless.

ill just quote myself. maybe yu'll read it this time =]
Old 03/17/2010, 00:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by n30t4m32 View Post
ill just quote myself. maybe yu'll read it this time =]
like someone would come up with a bypass just for your arrogant ***
we cant help it if your pc sux. do what they said you should try. if you have already, DO IT AGAIN.
Old 03/17/2010, 10:13   #7

my pc rocks lol. and it's fixed. and im not arrogant =x
Old 01/07/2011, 16:19   #8

The Hshield ByPass!!