Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any free working hacks?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any free working hacks?

Hello everyone. You can obviously see that I am new here.
I was wondering if there were any free working hacks that are in english. (64-bit)
I have looked through the first five pages in this forum, but all of them are in German, don't work, costs money, or is a virus. I have also tried to search certain hacks, such as the meteor hack, but nothing worked.
Any hack would be great. Believe me, I tried to read them with google translate, but it didn't work out.
Some of them had viruses detected. Some of them require me to fill out sharecash surveys so they can earn themselves money.

I am requesting help from an experienced member if there are any working hacks, and to please post the links.

I am sorry if this thread is in the wrong place. Thank you for anybody that helps out.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 252
Received Thanks: 3,892
I only know, that a Ball Freeze is public:
- supsend FantasyTennis via ProcessExplorer
- open CheatEngine and search for BallStartMinSpeed (text; check on "also scan read-only memory")
- change it to BallStartAddSpeed

I don't know how to use the new ball freeze. The old is only for slowing the ball. The Hack I released is now fixed, so it wouldn't be very useful.

Old   #3

Next time no Spam-Threads u can also ask in General-Thread from stryker. As Para said all Hacks are atm fixed.
Old   #4

lol the ballfreeze hacks is the easy hack it work 100% in all the FT updates and it help you to win guardain mods fast

And Paranoia you are worng with the ballfreeze stegs

Old   #5

Am i wrong? O.o That's how I do it and the ball slows down... Maybe there Is another text you should enter to get a real ball freeze... What I do only slows the ball..
Old   #6

Thank you for the help Paranoia. Where do I get process explorer?

Merline123, I apologize again for this mistake. Would you please post a link to the general-thread? I seem to have trouble finding it.

Dragoneam1, if Paranoia is incorrect, would you please explain the correct steps to using this hack?

Paranoia, thanks for the help again! XD
Old   #7

You can get Process Explorer .

The general-thread is stickied. Its the first thread on this page --->
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Paranoia i told you that you have problem with the ball freeze stegs becuze you i have the ball freeze and i use the hack and it work 100%
Old   #9

Yes thank you, but I don't make it pub (the ppl who think about it, will find it out anyway) until you don't allow it me ;-) I didn't find it out on myself so I don't tell it others.
Old   #10

NikeAlex2 thanks for the links. Is there any way I can move this thread over there? I will keep this information for future reference.

dragonram1 so you are talking about a private hack? I'm confused =P

Paranoia, could you explain how to use the public hack with a little more detail? Thanks =)
Old   #11

lol im not talking about public hack not private if you search in the forum you will find the way to the ball freeze hack ^-
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia! View Post
Yes thank you, but I don't make it pub (the ppl who think about it, will find it out anyway) until you don't allow it me ;-) I didn't find it out on myself so I don't tell it others.
Actually, if you follow up Lazeboy's tutorial to do ball freeze, you'll see that you were editing only 1 variables out of 2. You have to change both variables(BallStartMinSpeed and the next(can be seen with Memory view)). If you change both, then you have a good ball freeze.
Old   #13

Dragonram1, that is still a little confusing, but i think I understand you. Thanks for the help!

-impulse- Where is lazeboy's tutorial? Is it is german or english? I have only found one of his hacks, which turned out to be a virus. =( A link to the tutorial would help. Thanks!

EDIT: After searchign up how to ballfreeze, I finally found it! I downloaded processexplorer, but when I try to suspend the game client, it says access denied, unable to suspend. Can anyone help me please?
Old   #14

its a video not virus
Old   #15

you cannot supsend FT while the game is running in 32 Bit... When you are on a 32 bit system, you only can suspend it when HackShield is starting.