Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Idea] Digimon Battle Hack

Discussion on [Idea] Digimon Battle Hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Idea] Digimon Battle Hack

Well ... after seeing that no one had an idea to hack the game and the cause of most of the values are server side. I came an idea not know if it works, but worked in a game something like digimon that also had the values from server side.

The idea is to hack the values of the drops to make digieggs or crests, Freezing the real value and make some eggs or crests with that value.

.Unfortunately I have no knowledge to bypass gameguard shield, so I leave my idea posted to see if some expert in hacking to see if this is possible and start to hack the game.

Well.. Cya!...

PD: DONīT POST "OFFER" i donīt have money ŽŽ