Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Divine Souls

Discussion on [Request] Divine Souls within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
[Request] Divine Souls

Game has no anticheat whatsoever. CBT closing tomorrow. Need to hit level 40. Could someone explain how to increase my character speed or exp coming from monsters?
Old 07/21/2010, 11:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would be interested in any information about exploits or cheats for this game. It's the definition of mind-blowing. Best gameplay I've seen in a MMO. This game is amazing.

It deserves lots of attention :3
Old 07/21/2010, 18:27   #3

That game is so easy to hack, i hacked all my stats (hp , stamina, mana, phys min dmg, phys max dmg , magic dmg , phys def , magic def, all resist, ...) to something arround 2 billion, i also hacked gold and items, the only things i didn't hack yet is exp / level, but i should have a hack for it soon

If you want some gold leave your IGN in the thread i'll trade you 99999999 gold that's the max you can have.
Old 12/16/2010, 09:03   #4

I can confirm this is easy to hack this game with CE

By the way game is OB now

Quote:
Open Beta is December 14th
Posted on Dec 10, 2010
We're baaaaaccccckkkkkk!

Divine Souls is back for Open Beta! As a thank you for making Divine Souls one of the most anticipated games on MMOHut, we are releasing the Open Beta client early for you to download and install! Divine Souls will go into official Open Beta December 14th.

Thanks again Soulsers, and we'll see you in game.

~GM_RoboPanda
Old 12/17/2010, 00:01   #5

yea its easy .. if there wasnt xCrap that restarts my pc after it found CE or MHS xD

I've tried in OllyDBG to NOP the XTrapVa.dll call (the DLL that triggers other XCrap functions), the game could start, but it closed itself after a very short time. Nextly, I've NOPed it again, but this time I also NOPed a check in the client that checked if XCrap was running (at least I think)... the game could start, "copyright marks" loaded (OutSpark hosters, the developers blabla) but then the game gets stuck in a black screen (not responding) instead of getting into the server selection screen.

also ive heard, that all new xCrap versions have a server ping (heartbeat packets) that need to be emulated..
Old 12/20/2010, 15:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemoniscooL View Post
yea its easy .. if there wasnt xCrap that restarts my pc after it found CE or MHS xD

I've tried in OllyDBG to NOP the XTrapVa.dll call (the DLL that triggers other XCrap functions), the game could start, but it closed itself after a very short time. Nextly, I've NOPed it again, but this time I also NOPed a check in the client that checked if XCrap was running (at least I think)... the game could start, "copyright marks" loaded (OutSpark hosters, the developers blabla) but then the game gets stuck in a black screen (not responding) instead of getting into the server selection screen.

also ive heard, that all new xCrap versions have a server ping (heartbeat packets) that need to be emulated..
Bypassing Xtrap for mem editing is easy.
Yeah, problem with this version of XCrap is the heartbeat.
Though, I don't think it should be hard to proxy it. It's an 8-bytes packet sent every 2s :
08 00 00 00 03 04 00 00

Or instead sending the packets by injecting in the game, there is another option that would work.
I won't tell more here, contact me if you wanna work on this.
Old 12/21/2010, 05:17   #7

elite*gold: 40
Can someone post a guide to hacking it, using CE?
I bet everyone would get a great use for it!
Old 12/21/2010, 14:59   #8

before we go to packets i would be interested in how you managed to scan the memory ..
Old 12/24/2010, 05:13   #9

Exclamation

We have a copypaste freak leecher-style in this thread...
Btw, who's the god damn moderator that deleted this post? Are you helping the "leecher" to go unnoticed? Oh nice.

You on elitepvpers:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemoniscooL View Post

Me on ProGamerCity:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA
[...]
[...]
Dwar on ProGamerCity:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwar
It's peace of cake to remove xTrap, but all new xTrap versions has server ping (heartbeat packets), so without emulation you are unable fully bypass this protection

Old 12/24/2010, 06:02   #10

@WAZAAAAA:
first: i just copied text cuz im lazy in typing (guess i shouldnt have done that cuz i have to type a lot now too ..) second: i did exactly the same as you did at first (until i noticed its pointless to start that way) third: you want something from me (referring to your PMs at progamercity) so go and cry or shut up

and to keep epvp updated on my progress (together with powerfear):
- Memory Scanning achieved (dmg, divine, stamina etc.)
- starting without launcher to start with olly is possible
- after starting with olly injecting dlls undetected is completely possible (without suspending xtrap)

logindata is tokenized by the launcher and passed as an argument (along with 2 other arguments) inside CreateProcess. but for some reason its not working on Windows XP and Vista x32 .. on Windows Seven x64 its working like a charm

greetz
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2010, 11:13   #11

that's alsome to hear.. we can't really wait for this to be release. hope its sooon. cheer