Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A BOT FOR HERO ONLINE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B][I]Well if we use the Cheat Engine and try to crack haven fire so we dont paid we would have a good workin bot just need hlp crackin it

<hr>Append on Aug 8 2007, 03:46<hr> Here is the newest file of havenfire if you wan try if you get it cracked upload it on the fourm page here or explain how you did it and make it a noobish of explain for everyone to get it good luck.

here it is the download if you want to try:

Old   #2

downside to that idea is that if you crack it, then u gotta do it again every week or as long as hero keeps updating there game, and you know since HF does it you gonna have to do it unless you find a way to go around the changes and make the bot always work

thats why I think noone has come up with a bot recently because they dont wanna go through the trouble of updating it everytime, and i&#39;ve tried with a UCE and it dont work, no good bypass around to use with it.

Old   #3

Not working, and hell ya MrZeke got a strong point,..a advise....U R 68+ USE STATUETS, they are cheap in CM and i dont think so until u finish 1 statuet u cant make money for other one...cheap+fast lvling=statuets