Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stop it!

Discussion on Stop it! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stop it!

Please stop hacking in ft. You all no there are no more players = no more fun -.-
Old 02/05/2011, 01:33   #2

elite*gold: 2
I thing this too
But when alaplaya donīt fix it everybody will hack :S
Old 02/05/2011, 02:20   #3

^^ Cuack ^^
Old 02/05/2011, 10:16   #4

This is and hack forum---> everybody use hack ignore you,becuase that totally illogical.
Old 02/05/2011, 10:26   #5

elite*gold: 252
Received Thanks: 3,911
The thing is that alaplaya is a company... which is only interested in money, not in players. They've got an awesome game but they don't care about the players -> that's the problem! Alaplaya won't fix these hacks.. never. There will everytime be an hack for ft until it's down.

Which is better? That some people using this hack privately and you don't get anything? Is it better that some people cheating and being lvl 60 in such a short time? No, it'll be unfair and I think that if this would be, the people will create an thread like this conatining a compainment about the situation.

There were much egoistic people. You can't stop them all. And I think -> Without hacking in guardian, you can't level up fast. You have to level a veeeeery long time and some people haven't got that time. But hacking in Boss Battle isn't so good I think The game should have something to let you playing it. If you have all items you won't play FT anymore because it's boring to not have a issue or something else like that.

@deforever: No, it's not just "a hacking forum". There are many people who wants to help other people like creating guides for creating a good character or something like this. It's not just a game hacking forum, it's even more. You can discuss there and let somebody help you - or you support other people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2011, 11:17   #6

And you have to remember that it makes some people enjoy, and this is why also do not want to stop hacking...
Old 02/05/2011, 11:27   #7

some people begins to play to a game cause they know that there are hacks
Old 02/05/2011, 11:45   #8

Nobody will ever stop hacking FT and thats good. Alaplaya destroys the game so why the hackers should not destroy it by having fun?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2011, 11:56   #9

elite*gold: 1
nah hackers make the game funny and thats all ;D but alaplaya destroy it ;D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2011, 12:00   #10

i mean people without ap haven't much chances vs. people with ap, so why aren't they allowed to have fun without ap? D:
Old 02/05/2011, 14:41   #11

I also think becouse people hit lvl 60 they are motivated to buy ap, so its not even destroying it, becouse of those hacks people wants to play fantasy tennis even more,
so i think people have to stop complaining about hackers and enjoy it.

without those hackers in FT there would be a shutdown in no - time.

they are our heros !! ( keep the good work people! )
Old 02/05/2011, 16:11   #12

Then why did you visit this website if you dont love hackers you are even a meber in this forum so shut up and dont make hack lovers be sad. And do you think me belive that you didnīt try any hack in the game you are just a lair and if you play with ap. That mean that you are stupid because you will waste your mony on a game that you will leave someday.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2011, 16:34   #13

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonram1 View Post
Then why did you visit this website if you dont love hackers you are even a meber in this forum so shut up and dont make hack lovers be sad. And do you think me belive that you didnīt try any hack in the game you are just a lair and if you play with ap. That mean that you are stupid because you will waste your mony on a game that you will leave someday.
i agree with all the parts BUT with the part about buying ap,
wth is wrong with you ! people buy ap becouse they have fun with it,
it doesnt mean if you pay a game for money you have to stick with it forever :S
very bad of logic guy look out with that attitude. there are allot people who buy ap so stop making stupid comments about ap its a choise people do it doesnt mean they are stupid =.= !!!
Old 02/05/2011, 16:42   #14

you can't buy ap for a thing that will end is a stupid thing a bad investimen that's economy don't spend money for unnecessary things
Old 02/05/2011, 16:48   #15

elite*gold: 1
You pay real money to get a peace of file -.-" Thatīs why AP **** is and **** to buy it