Anyone currently playing a bard knows the annoying bug that was added in with the last patch that causes songs to drop after you cross a chunk link. Here's a way to take that annoyance and turn it into a *huge* advantage.
1) Make a normal song - Any song, just balance out the rests like you normally would
2) Make 3 or 4 other songs that combine the best of your song components, don't worry about the energy cost
(i.e. a song with all of the healing components, one with all the energy regen, one with 3 of the fire resist / damage shield, one with 3 of the the cold resist / damage shield, etc).
3) Stand near a chunk line and start playing your normal song.
4) Cross the chunk link and click a hotkey to start playing one of the other songs -- you'll notice that, as long as you only click it once, the game still shows as you playing your normal song.
5) Repeat crossing the chunk line and clicking the hotkey for each of the maxxed out songs you created.
6) Cross the chunk line one more time and click the normal song's hotkey again.
7) Enjoy having the benefits of all of the maxxed out songs as well as your normal song at the cost of just your normal song.
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
Each time you cross a chunk line again, single click the hotkey for your base (normal) song.
Swapping out weapons will cause all of the "stacked" songs to halt.
Easiest way to verify this is by creating a normal combat song, a maxxed run speed, maxxed fire damage shield and maxxed cold damage shield. Perform the steps above to trigger off each of the songs and then finish with your normal combat song -- check your character sheet to see the bonuses to your resists as well as your increased run speed even though the song isn't technically playing.
I've had 6 songs going for the past hour so it doesn't seem to time out.
Do *not* use the embolden song that boosts your dexterity and vitality. There is a bug that causes the stat boost to get subtracted from your stats when you zone with the song active in this manner.