Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

own blue mouse

Discussion on own blue mouse within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello all of my speacial fans,

Before I begin, I wanted to keep this my little secret but met prices are getting outrageous with the new db transfer so I figured that I would spread some love.

I have been hunting the blue mouse for quite some time and I've pretty much got it nailed down to a science, So rest assured, these are facts, not theories.

First off, I'd like to go through the basics

Necklace = 50k
Pinetum Picture = 1 Met
Royal Sword = 5 Mets
Secret Command = 10 Mets

Necklace + Pinetum = 2 Mets or 50k + 1 Met
Royal Sword + Pinetum = 6 mets
Royal Sword + Pinetum + Necklace = 9 mets

There may be a combo or two I left out, but you shouldn't concern yourself with that.

Silver Needles usually give you Pinetum Pics and Aster Necklaces with a rare chance of a Royal Sword and an extremely rare chance of a Secret Command.

Gold Needles usually spam you with Royal Swords with the common company of an Aster Necklace or/and Pinetum Picture. Secret Command is also gained with these at about the same rarity that you would get a Royal Sword with a Silver Needle.

Gold Needles are obtained with Normal Moon or Normal Violet gems
Silver Needles are obtained with any other normal gem excluding Moons and Violets of course

Now that we are past the basics, We move to the strategy.

Now most believe there is no way to cheat this system, that the prizes are determined once you recieve your treasures, However they are NOT RIGHT. This has been tested and repeated over and over again by myself.

The Juicy Info

In this, For simplicity I will refer to Moons and Violets as GOLD NEEDLE GEMS and any other gem as SILVER NEEDLE GEMS.

Before you begin, Get your inventory prepared, You will need a ratio of approx. 3 Silver Needle Gems Per Every 1 Gold Needle Gem. This means If you have two Gold Needle Gems you will be most comfortable with six Silver Needle Gems. You should also carry, for convenience purposes only, a Twin City Scroll.

Our goal is to obtain the IDEAL combination of treasures that will lead you to your 9 Meteors.

I repeat, This combination is Royal Sword + Pinetum Picture + Aster Necklace.

Now what I prefer you to begin with the normal gems. Making sure we have our combos right from the start.

Go to the Quest NPC (Can't remember that nubs name) and trade in one of your gems for a silver needle.

Then head back into the mine in search for the blue mouse. The treasures you will most likely recieve is an Aster Necklace or a Pinetum Picture. Regardless of which you recieve you do NOT USE THE SCROLL. You keep the treasure in your inventory and head back out to the Quest NPC to recieve another silver needle.

Repeat that process until you have an Aster Necklace and a Pinetum Picture for every Gold Needle Gem you have. If you have two Gold Needle Gems you will want two Aster Necklaces and two Pinetum Pictures.

Once you have the proper amount of Aster Necklaces and Pinetum Pictures for your Gold Needle Gems, You will be on your last step with the Blue Mouse Quest Process.

Your last step is pretty simple. Just trade in your Gold Needle Gems for Gold Needles, You are just about guranteed a royal sword.

When you are done with this process, You should have At Least A Royal Sword + Pinetum Picture + Aster Necklace combo in your inventory, Guran-Fricking-Teed.

Use your Twin City Scroll and REAP THE BENEFITS!!!!!!

WARNING: You will always need to leave at least 9 spots in your inventory when doing this process if you decide to mass gems, If you do not, You will not be able to recieve your mets without ditching some treasures. As these treasures are not tradable or storable.

PS: I have placed alot of time in this post in the attempt to make it as thorough as possible and as newb friendly as possible, Questions should not be necessary.

If this has been posted before, I apologize, I have searched the forums and I have only seen claims that it is not possible to retrieve the 9 mets every time, guranteed.

Eventually, when you have mastered this process, you will learn that it is best to start with Gold Needles. For now, Use this process, As it will teach you the basics.

ENJOY EXPLOITING THIS QUEST WITH NO POSSIBLE PUNISHMENT!