Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Logging DaoC Packets?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Logging DaoC Packets?

Hi, I am currently trying to sniff packets, incoming from freeshards. Well that works, but they are corrupted... As an example I can get a player update with the X Y Z coordinate, but not the session ID or sometimes the numbers are corrupted too.

Best way to receive proper packets from daoc server? Or am i using just a bad lib for sniffing packets?

Edit: The Sniffer was wrong... Thanks anyways...

Similar Threads
WTS / Trade Daoc Uthgard Acc. (S) US Daoc Acc.
Want to Sell or Trade my Uthgard Account vs. US Daoc Acc. on Midgard or Albion. I have this Account to sell/trade on Uthgard: Celt - Ranger - ...
3 Replies - Trading
Logging in
I've tried to login so many times with .28-.30 ips. All are taking hours. I am going to buy premium but I need to login first to actually get it...
3 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
0% Of logging in
Ive never seen this before but its a 0% chance of logging in to any server! whys this? - The 6th Revolution
8 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
Logging in with SM
This is a tutorial on how to connect relatively easily with iSRO Bot and Softmod. It's very simple there isnt anything to it really Step 1...
2 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
Logging to TG
Hi! Does the trick using playground and desert.DMap still work? or is it patched? Ive searched and came up with 1 year old threads so nothing...
10 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions