Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AA (alternative-advance)-System Exploit - How does it work??

Discussion on AA (alternative-advance)-System Exploit - How does it work?? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
AA (alternative-advance)-System Exploit - How does it work??

I heard of an AA exploit! Those people who managed to do so, could spent a huge amount of Point into their AA-Skilltree's without really having them. How does this exploit work??

Regards!
Old 09/21/2010, 00:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would love to know too! if you do please please PM me
Old 12/25/2010, 03:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
only a clientbug... after relogg the feats are the same as before ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CCP declares exploit in EVE's new Sovereignty system
12/15/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Eve Online's Sovereignty system has run into a bit of an issue with the Sovereignty Blockade Unit (SBU) prompting CCP Wrangler to make a statement over the weekend to the community informing them that attacking the bugged outposts and infrastructure hubs without the right blockade units is considered an exploit and will be dealt with accordingly. EVE Online | EVE Insider | Forums
will this os system work?
06/04/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Can I make Perfect World Private Server in Windows Vista Home? because some of forums read that u need Linux for it.... So what OS system I need?
arena rating system exploit
02/11/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
So i found out a cool exploit. Now in the new patch u have an invisbility personal rating. So here it goes: Make an arena team, lost as much u can i would suggest about 1.3k rating. then make a new one with the same partner and win as much u can and you will Win ALOT of points in the start.. i Had 21-9 in stats and i had about 1922 rating. Says it all
[Help at exploit]Zeny Dupe at Mailbox System
01/19/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Duplicating Zenys - MailBox - Bug Tracker Can someone help me how this guy who they're talk about is duping his zeny? PS: I already tried sending and retry the zeny mail back to the money sender(every way), but like these guys i dont get the point how he is duping. PSē: Nobody showed interest about try this or no time for looking for a way to make it works?
is there any one hir know how to advance hotswap work..?
10/07/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
im playing RFE and when im doing hot swap i got DC... please teach me i really nid ur help.... thnx sorry for my bad english....:)