Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[REQUEST]Land of Chaos Online

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[REQUEST]Land of Chaos Online

Hello, Land of Chaos online is a new game and i know theres no hack for it yet
but i'd like you guys help with this, i know hacks arent made this quick but i beg you to do that, the survival mode is too hard it is needed a full build to pass all the rounds, and you only can get the full build on the final round. so a gold and exp level would be perfect and yet the game have a kind of hack on it, theres a practice level where you press [ to lvl up and ] to get 1K gold, so if theres a way to get the dll part of this map and inject in others or edit the files to get that buttons in other maps, it would be great.

Similar Threads
Land of chaos online !!hacks oder tricks
wollt ma fragen ob für loco hacks gibst oder paar tricks :D 1 trick den ich kenne: UNL. Sprint: also wenn ihr doppel w drückt sprintet ihr...
15 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[VK] LOCO Land of Chaos Online Key
Hey Epvp Com., also da ich glücklicher LOCO Gamer geworden bin konnte ich davon nicht mehr wegkommen. Eines Tages hab ich meine Mail abgecheckt...
5 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Land of Chaos Online
Anyone with a bypass for Hackshield for this game? Or any way to attach a debugger to the game without getting detected?
7 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Land of Chaos Online OBT
Land of Chaos Online is OBT on korean server now get an account to play the great game on
0 Replies - User Submitted News
Land of Chaos online Closed Beta
Huhu, habe im Forum mal rum geschaut und es kam noch nichts zu Land of Chaos online. Man kann sich für Land of Chaos Online Closed Beta anmelden...
11 Replies - User Submitted News