Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Ether Saga speed hack

Discussion on [Release] Ether Saga speed hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Ether Saga speed hack

Easy steps:

1: Go to Cheat Engine.
2: After you login and select your character to play, attach CE to elementclient.exe.
3: Click enable speed hack.
4: Set it to 1.0 through 9.0
5: Go back in game and you have speed.

Problems to watch out for:

Sometimes while you are running you will be able to run up hills/ walls that you shoudn't be able to climb. Do not try to climb them or else you might get your character stuck.

Sometimes when you run you get teleported back a certain area. To fix this simply go back to cheat engine and set you speed back to normal (1.0). Run around for a bit then try to speed hack again.

Speed hack does not effect combat in any way.

I hope I can find more hacks!
Old 08/19/2009, 23:48   #2

What version of cheat engine ?
Old 08/20/2009, 00:12   #3

I used cheat engine 5.5
Old 08/21/2009, 06:19   #4

hmmm its just lag>_> it doesnt really speed hack, it ju

it just lag u run fast and everything else is moving fast with you>_> its not a speed hack
Old 08/21/2009, 07:09   #5

i tried this before this post, it literally fails XD, pretty much server-sided, which means u only see/effect on u, wont effect on others, meaning other peoples dont see it.
Old 08/21/2009, 17:42   #6

Nope. You can only run a certain distance before the lag happens

Example: I run 100 meters in 5 seconds with speed. I continue to run with speed for another 20 meters but get lagged back to the 100 meter mark.

I would origipnally take 45 seconds to run the 100 meters(this would be if I set the speed hack to 9.0 or 9x regular speed.)

Even though I get lagged back to the 100 metermark, I still save 40 seconds.

Now let's say it takes 10 seconds to change the speed from 9.0 to 1.0 and get back to the game so I can walk past the point where I lag. I still save 30 seconds.

So you are not actually taking 45 seconds to get there you only take 15.

And this proves that the speed hack does work. There is just points where you get lagged back a little, and that can be solved by changing the speed to normal then walking past that point where you lag.
Old 08/25/2009, 12:03   #7

closed pls
Old 12/11/2010, 00:01   #8

Out dated
#request for close