Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

This post is all about adding a new game too the list

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
This post is all about adding a new game too the list

Alrighty this is a type of game thats simple to setup and you dont need a powerful computer to host it is called Endless online there are a number of p servers already only because somone has found a glitch (in the orignal servers) in game and is packet sending-(WPE) somthing they found from stopping them to enter the main server so everyone desided to make their own privte servers there is many servers online but what im thinking is that somone here on this forum is realy good but cant host because of sertian reasons (like computer is too low spec to run most of the games here)

My main goal is to share info about this so that the real good privte servers now can become lame because somone who acturly knows what their doing to make a realy good addictive server

I will not share anything else till i get the ok to give links to things and then everyone who wants to give it a try they can if u realy want to have a look send me a message and ill reply with info asap thx!

Good luck too all who give this a try

(p.s im not 100% sure if i can post links but if a mod or admin says the ok too I will re-edit this post)

By the way these will be proper links to the server stuff you need including mapper etc...