Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/02/2011, 19:42   #76

elite*gold: 0
hm , yup , i checked , its in xp compatibility and i run as administrator , the version 2.5.4 works but he doesn't answer de gm quiz =/
Old 02/02/2011, 21:00   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhk01 View Post
hm , yup , i checked , its in xp compatibility and i run as administrator , the version 2.5.4 works but he doesn't answer de gm quiz =/
The 2.54 version isn't able to answer the GM Quiz, only to detect it and relog. The 2.88 version introduced a working GM Quiz routine, tho it occassionally misses the Quiz due to the banner being blocked/hidden The 2.89 version, will be released later today, has been a complete rewrite and fixes this quirk and introduces a lot of improvements.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2011, 08:47   #78

it only seems to click the screen and make me run lol
Old 02/04/2011, 15:33   #79

very nice , in future perhaps u will make a injury routine too , if injury goes high , will send char to tavern meditate and then come back to grind

PS:Also make room for more skills not just 1-6 , u have buffs , debuffs and more skills than 6
Old 02/04/2011, 20:14   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
very nice , in future perhaps u will make a injury routine too , if injury goes high , will send char to tavern meditate and then come back to grind

PS:Also make room for more skills not just 1-6 , u have buffs , debuffs and more skills than 6
Was coding on the injury when the server I was playing on crashed Saturday, so everything got put on hold so I could figure out a working crash recovery routine. Fought with it til Wednesday, no working solution yet tho got an idea what's causing the relog problem (8^D the bot was forgetting the chars name when it was relogging!!!)

I've coded things for F1 initially tho I can access all four skillbars. Was rushing to get the new version out so you guy could try the multi-res stuff. I will be unlocking the other bars soon as I can get this crash quirk fixed, as well as going back to tying in the inventory for buying/selling to an NPC.
Old 02/05/2011, 13:11   #81

After one month of not playing Hero, I have just returned to play a little and I saw you continued your project!
Very lovely!
I'm currently testing it, sounds amazing, though!

Great work!

Edit:
Sad to see it's not working for me!
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate, but the color Theme is the "Windows Classic" one..
Here's what I did:
I always got the "wrong floating point ..." -error. (Or something like that.)
I read your post before, so I did that.
I used hellfire, logged into the game using the HOViewer, selected Server and Character in Hellfire. The game now logged into the game; but then did nothing. I tried editing some buttons, but nothing. :S

I then tried to use the Hellfire again.. (for some reason, there are two: hellfire and Hellfire2.88f19. Which is the correct one?!)

Unfortunately, it now always crashes after reaching the Server Selection screen...
Nothing I tried worked. A pity, though!!

If you have any idea on how to resolve this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

Once you progress more, I'll even consider donating a little money as a sort of support..
Old 02/06/2011, 01:29   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
After one month of not playing Hero, I have just returned to play a little and I saw you continued your project!
Very lovely!
I'm currently testing it, sounds amazing, though!

Great work!

Edit:
Sad to see it's not working for me!
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate, but the color Theme is the "Windows Classic" one..

I then tried to use the Hellfire again.. (for some reason, there are two: hellfire and Hellfire2.88f19. Which is the correct one?!)
Yes, there were two versions released in the same package. The 288f is the first full implementation of multi-res client use so you can use different screen sizes, including full-screen. 289 is identical, with the addition of code to try and handle the server game crashs. I didn't find out about a change Hero put into Patch 441 until after the release (they removed one of the pointers I was monitoring for when the Server Selection Screen was up). I've fixed this and will be sending out an update as soon as I test the bot after the servers are back up tonight.
Old 02/06/2011, 14:02   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Yes, there were two versions released in the same package. The 288f is the first full implementation of multi-res client use so you can use different screen sizes, including full-screen. 289 is identical, with the addition of code to try and handle the server game crashs. I didn't find out about a change Hero put into Patch 441 until after the release (they removed one of the pointers I was monitoring for when the Server Selection Screen was up). I've fixed this and will be sending out an update as soon as I test the bot after the servers are back up tonight.
Oh, I see then!
I'll guess I'll just be a little patient.
Thanks for the quick response!
Old 02/06/2011, 19:55   #84

Hey,

I downloaded the bot. Dont know if it works ok or not. First thing I noticed tho is that it ate 90 of my corns in about 1 min... I will test further.

Now, I have a suggestion.
About the GM Quiz which is a subject of discussion, and everyone has problems with it.
Back in the day I botted with SCAR, its a language written to bot Runescape, but it can find colors and images and move the mouse and send keys. i used that, but now the send keys dont work... ****.

Anyways!
Heres how I did it. I just checked for the GM quiz every now and then... ( OK button - Image ) I checked when it showed up on the screen. And when I saw it... My bot went back to char selection, selected the char and logged back in. And there was no more GM Quiz.

That was a suggestion!

Fort Ash
Old 02/10/2011, 14:00   #85

hey man when i open the bot it jus freezes i cant even close it it says not responding anyways i think its cause of the update i dont know but can u look into it please.
Old 02/10/2011, 17:00   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy0029 View Post
hey man when i open the bot it jus freezes i cant even close it it says not responding anyways i think its cause of the update i dont know but can u look into it please.
Yes, it's because of the update. They shifted the pointers the bot uses and I'm working on updating it. Should have a working version by this afternoon.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2011, 00:53   #87

hey man i dont kno what the problem is but since the 2.89c version i cant click anything else after i OPEN the bot, not start it jus open the exe my focus goes on hero and i try to change stuff in the bot it goes back to hero online without me starting the bot or click on the game screen. im on windows xp. if that helps. and im using window mode.
Old 02/13/2011, 08:55   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy0029 View Post
hey man i dont kno what the problem is but since the 2.89c version i cant click anything else after i OPEN the bot, not start it jus open the exe my focus goes on hero and i try to change stuff in the bot it goes back to hero online without me starting the bot or click on the game screen. im on windows xp. if that helps. and im using window mode.
I got looking over the code and found out what was causing it. When the bot scans for what skills to use it activates the game screen, then reads the skillbars. In the rush to update the bot for 443, I missed this and a few other things that needed fixing. One being the picklists for the teleporting. Keeps shutting too quickly to scroll down the list.

I was almost finished with the patch update when it FUBAR'd on me and I lost the .DFM file (which holds the source for the console). Because of this, I had to use the console layout for 2.93 so I could get the bot out to be used. It has a lot of changes visible in it, mostly to allow for new stuff I'm putting in that I haven't finished testing yet.

The most visible changes are my using the stoplight for my start/stop button now, speed up the key scanning, my attempt at "Humanizing" the bots actions by adding in small delays into the key sends so they appear more human-like and changing the layout of the stats section to speed things up a little. I'm still using checkboxes for skill selection until I can identify the ID codes of the Attack and Passive skills, then I will be putting in two sets of selection boxes like Heavenfire had, tho I plan on having the Passive Skills usable.
Old 02/13/2011, 09:05   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Ash View Post
Hey,

Now, I have a suggestion.
About the GM Quiz which is a subject of discussion, and everyone has problems with it.

Anyways!
Heres how I did it. I just checked for the GM quiz every now and then... ( OK button - Image ) I checked when it showed up on the screen. And when I saw it... My bot went back to char selection, selected the char and logged back in. And there was no more GM Quiz.

That was a suggestion!

Fort Ash
That's how I first started handling the GM Quiz, tho I didn't do an image scan (too time consuming and the bot was slow enuff as it was). I did it by pixel-checks instead, which proved to be a headache getting it to work with Vista and Win7. This has been scrapped tho, and a totally different method of solving the GM Quiz is being used. At first, I still checked for the GM Banner by checking for pixels tho this only worked about 60% of the time. Sometimes the banner would be covered, or not sent. The bot would miss it and you'd end up back at Dragon Castle after a few hours. The technique I'm using now has been running for 5 weeks straight without missing a single GM Quiz, tho it does cause the bot to lag for a sec or two as it decodes the quiz. It's going into a seperate operation thread of it's own when I finally get time to multi-thread the bot.
Old 02/13/2011, 16:03   #90

links broken (in my country)
i cant download it.
Please Upload it to rapid, upload, fileserve vs. vs ....
Closed Thread