Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/05/2010, 17:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYoda View Post
Wow...It f**ked up my PC...I need to run it before hero or when hero is already launched? I tried to launch it after hero and it screwed all up, just made me and my pet die, after that I needed to restart my PC, cause my mouse wasn't working properly, left click wasn't working and some keyboard buttons too...Weird...I will just try it few more times and give more feedback...
hmm wared, i never tested this bot only scanned it
Old 12/05/2010, 17:41   #17

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog66 View Post
it anwer GM Quiz???
I have coded the routines I need to handle it, just haven't found the mem location where the quiz parts are stored yet. Once I find out that, it will. Until then, I have the bot set to do a quick log-out/log-in and resume hunting.

Oh!!! Quick hint!!! MAKE SURE you are logged into the website BEFORE starting Hellfire. This has been fixed in version 2.56, tho features in 2.56 aren't fully ready for release yet.

Version 2.54 is single-threaded and tries to handle everything in a straight-line method. In version 2.55, I began working on fixing this and updating the bot to run multi-thread to smooth out the running on slower machines. My main systems are a 3.2ghz dual core and a 2.4ghz quad core system but my test rigs are a 1.6ghz single tower with XP and a 1.6ghz single tower with Vista. I have dug out my 1.6ghz dual core laptop with Win7 to use for testing the bot with Win7.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2010, 17:52   #18

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYoda View Post
Wow...It f**ked up my PC...I need to run it before hero or when hero is already launched? I tried to launch it after hero and it screwed all up, just made me and my pet die, after that I needed to restart my PC, cause my mouse wasn't working properly, left click wasn't working and some keyboard buttons too...Weird...I will just try it few more times and give more feedback...
Best option for this version is to start it after Hero is logged in to the game. The auto-login routines are basic and don't allow for toolbars in IE (working on that). Once in game, start up Hellfire and set your skill options and pots in the edit boxes. Then, go to your farming spot and simply hit 'Delete' or click [Start].

The only time I know of that it messes with the mouse is when it auto-answers the lots, the GM Quiz and Logging in. The rest of the time, it only uses keystrokes, not the mouse.

What keys did you have your pots on? the bot expects HP on 7, Chi on 8, Food on 9, Dead Spirit Incense on 0 and Charm of Returns on =. All on the first Skillbar, F1. This is changed in 2.56 to allow for putting them on other skillbars and assigning to other keys, tho.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2010, 18:22   #19

I have all stuff put in the right slots, BUT skills are kinda slow, it uses like 1-2 skills per 20 seconds...And it is not using my buff skill which I put in the Passive skill slot. Also it is not doing the lot, but it's okay. Anyways - pretty nice bot, needs some few improvements, but otherwise it is good.
Old 12/05/2010, 18:26   #20

make the bot work with process its bather
Old 12/05/2010, 18:58   #21

Hmm...More feedback - Hotkeys are not working for me...I need to restart my PC every time I use the bot, cause I can stop it and only way to quit the bot is to stop the process from Task manager, but then my mouse and keyboard is screwed up, so only good way to quit the bot is to rr the pc. I guess I won't use it until it is updated, tho sometimes hotkeys work if I randomly smash Delete, End etc buttons...
Old 12/06/2010, 00:31   #22

it dont work :S
Old 12/06/2010, 03:25   #23

Don't really like this program BTW
Old 12/06/2010, 09:25   #24

To slow the skills and the pot..
Old 12/06/2010, 14:59   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post
To slow the skills and the pot..
I've heard several of you mention this and I am trying to figure it out. On the rigs I am using, the timing is smooth, on the 1.6g rigs and on the faster rigs as well.

The delay I am using is approx 1.7-2 seconds per skill to cool down. The keystrokes go out at 1/4 second spacings, which is as fast as I normally type while playing the game. I set the timing so that when the first skill is 1/3 way thru it's cooldown, the 2nd skill is used and by the time the 1st skill is 2/3 thru it's cooldown the 3rd skill is used and I start over.

All this, with hp/chi/food checks, pots used, targetting, collecting, checking/answering Lots and many other things. One normal cycle thru everything takes .7 seconds for 1 skill, pot check, looting, lots/GM check. This is the same rate of keys that my son uses playing hero. My personal best is .53sec average to do heavy grinding. (number of keys typed in 1 hour of grinding/3600 seconds in one hour)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2010, 21:05   #26

Hmn.. this hears good.. but in the reality its not so .. so for me ..
It looks like 10sec each skill ..

But it can that I choos the wrong commands on the bot..

If you work on it to make some like Heavenfire it would be very great.

You code in AutoIT ?
Old 12/07/2010, 13:24   #27

bot is coded with delphi using the autoit.dll (i think of using a working send command).

About the skilldelays (i did it at the schlatterbot):
1. scan each skill at the skillbar with pixxelchecksum - Now u have a checksum if a skill is ready to use
2. use skill
3. scan the skillbar again with pixxelchecksum and if the checksum is the same as point 1, use this skill again
4. do 2-3 in a loop

With this method u dont need to know the skill cooldown times and it skills very fast.

Have a nice day!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2010, 14:29   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
bot is coded with delphi using the autoit.dll (i think of using a working send command).

About the skilldelays (i did it at the schlatterbot):
1. scan each skill at the skillbar with pixxelchecksum - Now u have a checksum if a skill is ready to use
2. use skill
3. scan the skillbar again with pixxelchecksum and if the checksum is the same as point 1, use this skill again
4. do 2-3 in a loop

With this method u dont need to know the skill cooldown times and it skills very fast.

Have a nice day!
Thx Schlat!!! I hadn't tried that yet!! Will give it a good checking out, I use the GetPixel routine a lot, maybe this will help there too....
Old 12/11/2010, 23:17   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Thx Schlat!!! I hadn't tried that yet!! Will give it a good checking out, I use the GetPixel routine a lot, maybe this will help there too....
did it help?
Old 12/13/2010, 06:03   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
did it help?
not that I could tell. it still runs about the same speed. By the time the 3rd skill is used the 1st is about ready to be re-used. I still average about 3/4 seconds for the Burning strike skill to sweep around and 1 3/4 seconds before it can be used again.

Still puzzled at the delay times reported as I haven't been able to duplicate them. Even on my son's old 800mhz system, running with graphics turned to lowest settings, I can only get a 15% increase in lag. About 4 seconds for a 3 skill pass with Loot/HP/Chi and pet feeding all active.

I've changed the keypress delay from 4 per second to 8 per second with only a slight increase in usage, and no missed keystrokes. The bot has an auto-adjusting timer so the same amount of time is used on each system. At startup, it counts the number of cpu cycles that pass in 1 sec and sets this as it's default delay. The only thing I know of that interferes with this is when file sharing (P2P) programs are running in the background (Limewire, ITunes, Bearshare, etc)
Closed Thread