Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/22/2011, 22:29   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Problem solved, I just rebooted everything and it works now. Odd, though.

If only hellfire could auto-NPC, I would make billions a day. haha!

Cheers
I had found a pointer that would show me where to find the nearest NPC, and it's location, that I had saved into a cheat table. Also showed me a way to selectively target and several other fun things I could do with it. Problem was, I switched to another cheat table to update the Mob targetting and overwrote the NPC table with the Mob targetting info, and I haven't been able to find it again in the new update. I'll find it again, if I could find it the first time. Just have to go thru several pages of scratch notes to find which one works.
Old 04/23/2011, 01:29   #242

Good work man. I hate how these change each update soo annoying lol.
Old 04/24/2011, 18:45   #243

Happy easter everyone. Hope your getting some good rest Karraksc!
Old 04/25/2011, 15:56   #244

Karraksc im sorry to say that but last 2 version dosent work at all on me, i used all type of setting but nothing bot just use pot and nothing more, ahh well press A sometime for do nomal hit ( i have try with auto attack and auto target disabled too but it keep only melee ) whats going on buddy? before was working and now 0, sound strange if on some work and on some other no it should work for all, 2 version ago it was fine and now gone totally, please do something i never had chance to get benefit from this bot cuz when it was working after 2 days a new patch come out... being frustrating alot
Old 04/25/2011, 16:39   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
Karraksc im sorry to say that but last 2 version dosent work at all on me, i used all type of setting but nothing bot just use pot and nothing more, ahh well press A sometime for do nomal hit ( i have try with auto attack and auto target disabled too but it keep only melee ) whats going on buddy? before was working and now 0, sound strange if on some work and on some other no it should work for all, 2 version ago it was fine and now gone totally, please do something i never had chance to get benefit from this bot cuz when it was working after 2 days a new patch come out... being frustrating alot
take a screenshot of the bot and send it to me at and I'll see what I can figure out.
Old 04/25/2011, 18:05   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
take a screenshot of the bot and send it to me at and I'll see what I can figure out.
you mean the screen of the bot where i put options like auto lot , skills , etc etc ?
Old 04/25/2011, 18:58   #247

Quote:
you mean the screen of the bot where i put options like auto lot , skills , etc etc ?
No, he means a picture of the bot in-game not working.

karraksc, looks like a great bot. I am just coming back to hero once again. I can't wait to use it. I'll let you know if I find any bugs and what not. I will also post my progress with this bot. Thanks for you contribution. Its very well appreciated.
Old 04/25/2011, 20:41   #248

ive got the bot fully functioning again except i cant get it to revive my lvl 100 Jin anymore? would be nice because once im in TC , pets dont like to survive in there haha
Old 04/25/2011, 23:47   #249

Quote:
With the game up and the bot showing the General Tab (the one with your HP/Chi stats not the skill checkboxes). Hit the PrtScn button and paste it into the Paint program (edit option/Paste). Then save the screenshot as a JPG and email it to me at .

This will show the bot onscreen and I can see what options you have set, what the bot says it sees and so forth. Thanks.
Old 04/25/2011, 23:55   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
ive got the bot fully functioning again except i cant get it to revive my lvl 100 Jin anymore? would be nice because once im in TC , pets dont like to survive in there haha
Spirit Incense not reviving the pet? Did you try coming out of that area and seeing if you could revive him, maybe they glitched that area like the PVP servers do with Charms of Return.

I know they had a glitch not too long ago that wouldn't let you revive pets but I thought they had fixed that in this last update. Time to bring out my wolf and start testing for problems....

I've got one poor wolf that has been my test pet for quite a while. Died many times before getting the pet routines to work, and I guess his vacation is over for a bit 8^D The longest I've run him without loyalty fom not feeding him was 5 months running daily. Only fed him when enough to keep him hunting (1-5 loyalty) to see how long it would take for him to run away. No luck so far, he's still around 8^D
Old 04/26/2011, 03:40   #251

wolf made me lawl. im so glad it doesnt have feelings hahaha.

This might be way too soon but any news on possible upcoming feature updates for the bot?
Old 04/26/2011, 05:46   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujutsu View Post
wolf made me lawl. im so glad it doesnt have feelings hahaha.

This might be way too soon but any news on possible upcoming feature updates for the bot?
I'm glad it doesn't either. It would have bit me by now 8^D

Still working on the NPC and Inventory routines, gathering IDs and trying to track down that pointer I mentioned. When I find it again, I'm writing the ****** thing down on paper this time.
Old 04/26/2011, 06:20   #253

well the mobs i fight hit hard even with +2/3 strong steel set on so it dies alot and no it can revive when i press the button but the program wont press it now , it used to work like 4 patches ago but not now , im on w7 64 bit
Old 04/26/2011, 06:40   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
well the mobs i fight hit hard even with +2/3 strong steel set on so it dies alot and no it can revive when i press the button but the program wont press it now , it used to work like 4 patches ago but not now , im on w7 64 bit
I'll take a look and see what I can find.
Old 04/26/2011, 07:23   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I'll take a look and see what I can find.
can it be posible to adjust the sleep time of the skill? waited 10sec or more before the next cycle. thanks
Closed Thread