Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/18/2011, 14:45   #451

elite*gold: 0
Hey karraksc, I have a few problems, I didnt try the skill bar things yet cause i cant run the bot :/
The problem is, if i run the bot, i get the hero browser...i logg in there, the bot auto-clicks on "Start Game", but after this nothing works and i get "No Feedback" from the HellfireBot.
I also downloaded the new versions, still same, could you or anyone here help me pls? thanks
Old 12/18/2011, 14:51   #452

Looks like we get new members of the hero online sub form all the time
Old 12/18/2011, 18:53   #453

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroOnline1 View Post
Hey karraksc, I have a few problems, I didnt try the skill bar things yet cause i cant run the bot :/
The problem is, if i run the bot, i get the hero browser...i logg in there, the bot auto-clicks on "Start Game", but after this nothing works and i get "No Feedback" from the HellfireBot.
I also downloaded the new versions, still same, could you or anyone here help me pls? thanks
When you log into Netgame using the HoViewer, pick the server and char you want to log into. Then click LOGIN. The bot should log you in from there.

Occassionally, Hero will stop and sit at the splash screen for a while and not show the server select screen. This is a problem in Hero, not the bot. The bot is waiting for the server select screen to appear, that's why it seems to not be doing anything.

When this happens, click the X on Hero and restart the bot. you will still be logged into the website so you only need to click LOGIN again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2011, 22:16   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Looks like we get new members of the hero online sub form all the time
is that a bad thing ? xD
Old 12/19/2011, 12:45   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjahaa View Post
is that a bad thing ? xD
hehe no :P
Old 12/19/2011, 13:31   #456

Thanks karrak for the answer, but the problem i got is, i open HOViewer, logging in to website, after that i put all settings in hellfire bot and pressing "Login". The mouse automatically goes to "Start Game", but as you know i get a launcher thing if i aggree to open it, after that part nothing works. It needs to click on "Yes" to continue ^_^

PS: @ax5: yes many hero people now join your forums =)
Old 12/19/2011, 16:16   #457

Quote:
Thanks karrak for the answer, but the problem i got is, i open HOViewer, logging in to website, after that i put all settings in hellfire bot and pressing "Login". The mouse automatically goes to "Start Game", but as you know i get a launcher thing if i aggree to open it, after that part nothing works. It needs to click on "Yes" to continue ^_^

See if you can get a screenshot of it and send it to me at .au
One (actually two 8^D) quick question, though.

Can you log into the game normally, by clicking on the options manually? If it hangs up, or gives you a popup when you click "Game Start", that means the game can't find the Netgame Launcher (you'll find it on the Hero main webpage, on the right side (blue box that says "Netgame Launcher Download") Remember to use the one for Internet Explorer cuz they haven't really fixed the Firefox one yet)

Have you installed the Netgame Launcher yet? It's an ActiveX app that Netgame requires to be installed before the game can run (basically it's there to tell the website where your game is located on the computer and how to start it up). When Hero first started using this, I couldn't play the game for almost a week.
Old 12/19/2011, 17:04   #458

1. Yea i can log into the game normally by clicking on the options manually.
2. And yea i mostly logg in through IE and i guess i got the launcher
Old 12/19/2011, 18:57   #459

Quote:

Well i dont own the forums i'am a normal member like u are. but thx anyway
Old 12/19/2011, 19:20   #460

Quote:
1. Yea i can log into the game normally by clicking on the options manually.
2. And yea i mostly logg in through IE and i guess i got the launcher
See if you can get me a screenshot of the popup, and I'll see what I can get worked out for you. You've give me a puzzle 8^D
Old 12/19/2011, 19:27   #461

hahah yea im sorry for the puzzle :P wanna do my best ^.^ thx too

Is there any chance to contact you through msn or something? not pretty nice to spamm the forum :/ i cant get the game running, it wont press on "Play Game", i also tried to download launcher for IE, still nothing
Old 12/19/2011, 22:15   #462

Quote:
hahah yea im sorry for the puzzle :P wanna do my best ^.^ thx too

Is there any chance to contact you through msn or something? not pretty nice to spamm the forum :/ i cant get the game running, it wont press on "Play Game", i also tried to download launcher for IE, still nothing
I can be reached anytime at .au and I get on Yahoo in the evenings.

Here's the net loader from Hero:
Old 12/20/2011, 22:33   #463

dang bud bot has lots of issues, used to play hero online 5 years ago and used the old heavenfire one

the skill delay is pretty bad
1.the skills go off like every almost 2 seconds
2. you need to make a row of numbers just 2-3 only for passive skills and set them as priority before skills
3. you need to set a limit for injury like 40-50 max and it teles to safezone, meditates for a minute, and runs back to botting location
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2011, 08:15   #464

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkleague View Post
dang bud bot has lots of issues, used to play hero online 5 years ago and used the old heavenfire one

the skill delay is pretty bad
1.the skills go off like every almost 2 seconds
2. you need to make a row of numbers just 2-3 only for passive skills and set them as priority before skills
3. you need to set a limit for injury like 40-50 max and it teles to safezone, meditates for a minute, and runs back to botting location
Am working on a re-design that I am hoping will fix the skill timing (tho skill usage is controlled by Hero server-side now) I am also working on adding a buff skill chain similar to the attack skill chain I'm using now.

I initially had the Injury recover point at 50 until the Hunting aid came out. Then I changed it to 80, tho you can adjust it to a level that works for you. Running point-to-point is a feature I haven't cracked yet, tho I am testing a few ideas. As well aws interacting with the NPCs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2011, 23:56   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Am working on a re-design that I am hoping will fix the skill timing (tho skill usage is controlled by Hero server-side now) I am also working on adding a buff skill chain similar to the attack skill chain I'm using now.

I initially had the Injury recover point at 50 until the Hunting aid came out. Then I changed it to 80, tho you can adjust it to a level that works for you. Running point-to-point is a feature I haven't cracked yet, tho I am testing a few ideas. As well aws interacting with the NPCs.
Perhaps a suggestion if not already know it:
You are using memory triggers to call a skill too.
I used it in main thread cycle of 250ms (which means 4 skill checks per second) like a simple abstraction:
PHP Code:
 for(skillfirst to skilllast) {
if(
actualSkill not cooldownThen cast actualSkill
if(Not lastSkillThen nextSkill Else skillfirst
in my main thread I had
  • is alive first priority
  • healing high priority
  • healing pet high priority
  • select new target
  • cast skill
  • cast buffs
  • whatever low priority
  • and a evil sleep(250ms) to avoid processor powers consumption (no need to check all method 10000 times a second)
This was fast enough to call all skills and buffs at the time the cooldown ended and the bot find its own casting algorithm. If you want organize it more than put not actice skills in a queue (First In/ Last Out or First IN /First Out to prefer skills with lower cooldown times) and you can seperate the information handling from the action (interesting if you wanna find out some statistics of best skill calls/damage/time). The only problem happens with the monk char, which I never found the time to implement it.
If you run your bot multithreaded you can use each method in the main cycle as a thread, but you have to synchronize your sendkeys event and global AI results of your methods/actions or you maybe struggle in a chaos.

I am excited to see your redesign and your Win7 solution.

Greetz from the Deepz
Schlat
Closed Thread