Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/01/2011, 07:02   #436

elite*gold: 0
karra will it work in windows 7?
Old 11/04/2011, 04:00   #437

"Version 2.90S - Patch Update 524 Release" () Link = 404 Not Found (The requested URL /hellfire/releases/Hellfire_290S.zip was not found on this server.)
Old 11/04/2011, 05:57   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimike123 View Post
"Version 2.90S - Patch Update 524 Release" () Link = 404 Not Found (The requested URL /hellfire/releases/Hellfire_290S.zip was not found on this server.)
Sorry, power outage. Battery backup ran for 35 minutes then shut down. Power was out for about 3 hours.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2011, 07:34   #439

There still seems to be some kind of pointer problem (At least for me). Regular routines run, but when the "Server Select" screen opens it seems to try and click to the upper left portion of the server select screen (Not anywhere on the X/Y of the Dragon Server Lists). I Hope it may just be me having these problems and not the mass of users. I will continue to work with the 290S version you have provided for us with hopes to soon resolve these issues.
Old 11/06/2011, 00:36   #440

Everything runs great (some may have to manually click some options within the character select/server select menus) and it seems to run a lot smoother now (less hangups/delays). Keep up the GREAT work!
Old 11/09/2011, 16:51   #441

There was a hidden patch update last night that changed a few things, like the server login selection (again). Please download the new bot update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2011, 22:46   #442

Yo man realy like your's bot but i like and some other people like to have bot in game ( menu and set) like my ^^ if you want to make same menu for your bot i apply for it
Old 11/28/2011, 02:01   #443

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPitchPL View Post
Yo man realy like your's bot but i like and some other people like to have bot in game ( menu and set) like my ^^ if you want to make same menu for your bot i apply for it
Look through my posts in this section for the testfile Ghostbot. It will give you an idea I was working on a while back. I've been thinking on adding it in as an extra feature in the 293 version I'm working on.
Old 12/02/2011, 15:07   #444

Dear karrak,
the download page is not working atm, may You updating the bot? Or can u make it work? Thanks
Old 12/03/2011, 08:07   #445

Maby we could work in team . And it's strange but my address are so difrent than yours and thay give same value :P
Old 12/03/2011, 22:05   #446

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitum3n View Post
Dear karrak,
the download page is not working atm, may You updating the bot? Or can u make it work? Thanks
My server is getting swamped right now, so I put the files up on my 4share page as a backup location.
Old 12/07/2011, 02:23   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
My server is getting swamped right now, so I put the files up on my 4share page as a backup location.
Dear karraksc, Looks like you are having server problems all the time i can offer a good space on my server if you want my server is 24/7 so it's a good one. PM Me if you are interested or want to talk about it
Old 12/08/2011, 01:06   #448

Is there a bot for hero online version of Brazil?

Thank you !
Old 12/09/2011, 20:47   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by teAmFire View Post
Is there a bot for hero online version of Brazil?

Thank you !
I´ve been talking to karraksc and he said soon we will have a international version of this. Other versions use the old launcher method to start the game, so unfortunatelly we cant use this one to bot on them.

I hope that one day we can be able to edit/update the memory addresses and use Hellfire on "Launcher" versions like he said.

(Translating to Portuguese)

Eu falei com o autor e ele disse que tem intenção de fazer uma versão internacional do bot. Outras versões usam o launcher (como no caso do Brasil) ao contrário do Hero Americano, então infelizmente não é possível usar o Hellfire no BR.

Espero que um dia todos possamos editar os parâmetros do bot pra usar nas outras versões do Hero.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2011, 02:03   #450

thanks for answering my doubts !
Too bad it can not be used in Brazil hero: s
Closed Thread