Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
hm i am thinkin of it, but i must remove so many developement routines before i can give out a stable release...
and on the other side think that i am not really active atm, so i dont garante any following updates if i would re-release my old stoneage bot.

But first we must wait, because i think next week will come a bugfix patch.
thanks and also i agree and understand the situation of yours no rush.

also anyone agree with this hero is getting better i think they hear all the players murmuring about but still some bug to fix.

Old   #197

This thread isn't about the return of schlat, it's about mjsbots!
And his legendary contribution.
Let's keep things on-topic, shall we?

Old   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
This thread isn't about the return of schlat, it's about mjsbots!
And his legendary contribution.
Let's keep things on-topic, shall we?
I'm glad to see schlat back myself. Been running into a few brick walls and could use a swift kick now and then (boot) 8^D Thanks Schlat and welcome back!!!! Without his ideas kickstarting me, I wouldn't be this far!!! Nothing like a few well-placed stars to guide me in a new direction LOL!!!

I'm running tests on the new bot version so if things keep working like they have been today, I'll send in a copy for release.
Old   #199

Yeahhhhhh XD that makes me happy.

Old   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujutsu View Post
Any news on the bot update?
After two days of remapping the game and adding in the updated pointers, I finally have a tested, working version for 468. I had to turn off the teleports for now due to changes in the game and have made changes to the GM Quiz to get it to work smoother and more reliably. Got to get some sleep now, will check back in Tuesday evening to see how things are going. Nite All!!
Old   #201

Top notch man. Sad thing is i had around 2 minutes to test the bot before Hero declared Emergency maintenance.
Old   #202

same here but ty for ur effort karraksc , hope after the maitanance the bot will still work nice
Old   #203

Everything looked like it was working although this was my first time using this bot. Im a little confused on how the skill bar works in the bought.
Old   #204

Quote:
Everything looked like it was working although this was my first time using this bot. Im a little confused on how the skill bar works in the bought.
Put your skills on the bar like you normally would, then check the matching checkbox on the skills page in the bot. When you start the bot, it will scan the checkboxes for which skills you want to use and then go to work. If you change a checkbox while the bot is running, you need to stop (hit delete or click the stoplight) the bot and then start it (hit delete or click the stoplight)again before it will recognise the change.
Old   #205

Ok i got that now thanks. The only problem im running into is that when i go through autologin. It gets to the character selection screen then the bot just closes. Im running my res on 1024x768 windowed.
Old   #206

Quote:
Ok i got that now thanks. The only problem im running into is that when i go through autologin. It gets to the character selection screen then the bot just closes. Im running my res on 1024x768 windowed.
It only hides, it doesn't close. It was my one concession for full-screen mode, moving the bot screen out of the way so it could reach the character selections. After it chooses the character and gets to the game screen, try hitting HOME to bring it back up, or Alt-Tab. HOME is the Hide/Show select.

I thought about making it fade in/out or slide off-screen and back but it was a late night so I just made it invisible/visible. Even thought about making it a toolbar so it would auto-hide like the taskbar.
Old   #207

I see ok. I think i understand. It was just wierd when i had to manually choose my character myself. Another thing I came in contact with is that ive been getting alot of problems with the program becoming unresponsive. I do have the game windowed. It may have been because i clicked the program but that was when the bot was stoped. Yellow light was on. When it open my lot it went to my screen and stoped and became unresponsive (yellow light) so the bot was off. Then i went to manually click it to green but the hourglass was showing so knew if i continued it would become unresponsive.
Also im just trying to understand how to use this better.
So question 1. Im not shure how to change settings in the bot while in game. I stopped the bot via delete then i try to check some skills on then it becomes unresponsive. When i get in game the bot has my skills deselected so i have to put them in. so im trying to change settings without it being unresponsive.
question 2. How do you make your character walk to a certain location so he can fight?
Old   #208

Quote:
I see ok. I think i understand. It was just wierd when i had to manually choose my character myself. Another thing I came in contact with is that ive been getting alot of problems with the program becoming unresponsive. I do have the game windowed. It may have been because i clicked the program but that was when the bot was stoped. Yellow light was on. When it open my lot it went to my screen and stoped and became unresponsive (yellow light) so the bot was off. Then i went to manually click it to green but the hourglass was showing so knew if i continued it would become unresponsive.
Also im just trying to understand how to use this better.

So
question 1. Im not shure how to change settings in the bot while in game. I stopped the bot via delete then i try to check some skills on then it becomes unresponsive. When i get in game the bot has my skills deselected so i have to put them in. so im trying to change settings without it being unresponsive.

When you stopped it using the DELETE, the bot may have sent a key into the buffer before stopping. Try opening the chatbar (enter) and give it a sec or two to see if it has a key waiting. The loot routine and targetting are the two biggest culprits of doing this.

question 2. How do you make your character walk to a certain location so he can fight?
I haven't put that in yet. I put in the teleporting as a temporary work-around until I could finish the inventory routines that handle selective looting and sell/store items to the NPCs. Once those are working, then I'll concentrate on running point-to-point. Unfortunately, a couple of the memory locations involved in teleporting were removed from the game memory and I haven't found another working solution to it yet. Had to disable the teleporting completely in this version until I can solve it.
Old   #209

Ok so im still trying to figure this out.
This is what happened. auto logged in fullscreen. It looked like everything was going well. and it exited that screen that bulletin board. I then began to meditate. I hit the home button and nothing happened. I hit delete nothing happend. So i al tabbed out and this is what it looked like

Old   #210

Quote:
Ok so im still trying to figure this out.
This is what happened. auto logged in fullscreen. It looked like everything was going well. and it exited that screen that bulletin board. I then began to meditate. I hit the home button and nothing happened. I hit delete nothing happend. So i al tabbed out and this is what it looked like

1. I tried the bot also it doesn't attack automatically "PRESSING DELETE TO START AND IT WONT ATTACK"
2. how to set the HP and CHI POTS?

maybe where missing something in configuration a little help will do.

Closed Thread