Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/28/2011, 11:48   #151

elite*gold: 0
works for me except the errors about teleporting , hopefully thats removed in the new version , also yes we need to add the next like 10 divine maps or this wont be of much use seeing as i have to run all the way back to southern plains to connect the bot then risk running all the way back to grind spot and sometimes bot will crash uplon loading maps it doesent know , i havent tried the new one yet , i will do so tomorrow

keep up the good work
Old 03/28/2011, 12:24   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
works for me except the errors about teleporting , hopefully thats removed in the new version , also yes we need to add the next like 10 divine maps or this wont be of much use seeing as i have to run all the way back to southern plains to connect the bot then risk running all the way back to grind spot and sometimes bot will crash uplon loading maps it doesent know , i havent tried the new one yet , i will do so tomorrow

keep up the good work
how you make bot running on W7 64?
Old 03/28/2011, 19:25   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
how you make bot running on W7 64?
right click Run as Administrator
Old 03/28/2011, 19:32   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
right click Run as Administrator
I know that, I have put all options and setting but still dont run
Old 03/28/2011, 20:16   #155

yup after some time without any lust of hero i ve tried u bot.

At first compliment seems much functionality!

But i ve similar errors like other users...
I use Win7 64bit Prof. and XP SP3 32 bit but both crashes:
Under Win 7 i disabled UAC for several reason, so i thought u bot runs without setting it up to administration level, but i was a little bit naiv and wrong, cause i ve added a administration check on my bot that will give me the rights if i am on UAC disabled.
K runned it with adminstration level and bot worked on Win 7 for 3 minutes then he crashed (got to mentioned the floating error in some post before at the start of the bot), restart the bot and nothing happens...then i ve seen there a multiple instances of u bot, after a crash a demon instance still exist in win memory and process - killed them but a restart lets the bot crash immediatly.

On Win XP the bot always crashes on my system, no start just crash....

Other thing i ve seen on the autologin check, i ve repositioned u window and it doesent find the button anymore to start the game and if an explorer is open too, it cast it into the foreground and click on the same position, which will randomly open a file (depending on the browser position)..

About the browser and launcher problem u can perhaps use something like that
PHP Code:
Func webStartUSA()

_IENavigate ($oIE'javascript:HeroStart() ;',0)

; 
WinWaitActive("Hero Online AUTO UPGRADE LAUNCHER")
    While 
ControlCommand("Hero Online AUTO UPGRADE LAUNCHER","",5,"IsEnabled""") = False
        Sleep
(250)

WEnd
     ControlClick
("Hero Online AUTO UPGRADE LAUNCHER","",5)

_IEQuit($oIE)
    While 
WinExists("Hero OnLine") = False
        Sleep
(250)

WEnd
    ProcessClose
("Launcher.exe")

WinActivate("Hero OnLine")

WinSetTitle("Hero OnLine","","Hero OnLine " Random(1,982423))
EndFunc

Func webLoginUSA
($user$pw)

$oIE =_IECreate("http://hero.netgame.com/",0,0);opens the webpage

;_IELoadWait ($oIE)

$o_signin=_IEGetObjById($oIE,"loginForm")

$o_login _IEGetObjByName ($o_signin,"userid")

_IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login$user)

$o_password _IEGetObjByName($o_signin,"pw")

_IEFormElementSetValue ($o_password$pw)

_IEFormImageClick ($o_signin"Login""alt")

EndFunc 
That is some stupid AutoIT code i use in my MultiClient...so nothing special, but u dont have to use any mouse events

I ve seen u have an option speedhack, does it work with the actual client? Cause they fixxed the simple speed hack 2 years ago (was my first and last ban i hope)

SO go on with u bot, it looks that u are really hard on work on it !

One more thing, i ve read in a other post that u tried to buy the source of heavenfire, dont know what the result of it is, but didnt they stop their work because they cant keep it updated (too much changes of the client)?

Happy botting!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2011, 20:10   #156

any news Karraksc?
Old 03/31/2011, 20:47   #157

Hi karraksc .sorry for my bad english.
I'm playing on Turkish server.GM's are perfect for ban players but we did not get patch for 18 months. We're still using v122.

Game is going to boring. No pathc-no drack crafting. No new maps.only elite armors can make. most high lvl is 170 and many maps are closed.And we can buy 100HP and CHI pots in each box.

is that bot works on Turkish server ?

edit: cant download from Turkey. sending e-mail adress.
Old 03/31/2011, 23:42   #158

Türkiyeden İndiremeyen varsa...
Old 04/01/2011, 00:06   #159

help the program freezes when I press the login button!
Old 04/01/2011, 03:16   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by eray441 View Post
help the program freezes when I press the login button!
The bot is for version 457-460. I don't have access to the Turkish Hero server so I haven't made a version for it. I'm almost done on the Hero2 version for the Chinese server and am working on updating the US/Philippine version as quickly as I can find solutions for the problems.
Old 04/01/2011, 03:51   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
any news Karraksc?
A big help would be sending the NPC coordinates as you find them.
The realm and coordinates can be found here, at the bottom of the bot screen.

Something like this:
NPC: Banker Sunny
Area: 1 - Dragon Castle
X: 333
Y: 111
Z: 4

This would let me get a database file made for that area.

What I need are:
  • Charm Arrival Spot
  • Tavern NPC
  • Gates in/out of the area
  • Quest NPCs (ppl to talk to for quest)
  • screenshot of map of area

Locations close enough to open the NPC window would be good, but not close enough so you're standing on the NPC 8^D Remember: If you teleport on top of another player, the Teleport might error out and send you back to where you left. Send them to . Thanks

If you get the time, take a look at an idea I'm tinkering with and let me know if it is worth developing.

It's a general idea, no bot code put in yet other than the interface. Start up Hero, then start up Ghostbot and let me know what you think (only works in windowed modes so far.
Old 04/01/2011, 05:00   #162

what is the teleporting function? when my bag is full or my injury reaches the set amount it does othing but either stand there and bot goes non responsive or it continues to run but does not attack and just stands there , also when the gm quiz comes up its lik a 70% chance to answer now and alot of weird errors will pop up most of the time when its trying to answer , on my next day off il help you get a few divine maps although i cant access the Zuhuang maps as im shao so il do my best o also on the teleporting subject somtimes when i afk a few hours and come back il be standing at the spawn point in DC , not sure how or why or when it does this
Old 04/01/2011, 06:03   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
what is the teleporting function? when my bag is full or my injury reaches the set amount it does othing but either stand there and bot goes non responsive or it continues to run but does not attack and just stands there , also when the gm quiz comes up its lik a 70% chance to answer now and alot of weird errors will pop up most of the time when its trying to answer , on my next day off il help you get a few divine maps although i cant access the Zuhuang maps as im shao so il do my best o also on the teleporting subject somtimes when i afk a few hours and come back il be standing at the spawn point in DC , not sure how or why or when it does this
Teleporting is an experiment right now (bottom box) It has some preset locations that the bot can jump to (Most of the time). The first entry in each area is always the same spot as when you use a Charm of Return. This is so the bot can teleport you AS IF you had used a charm. Unfortunately, if the spot is occupied by an NPC or another player, the Teleport sometimes fails.

A known bug in this is when you teleport, the bot sometimes KEEPS teleporting you (restricted area or starting point) or it's an unknown location.

The problem with the Injury doing nothing is that the bot will try to teleport if you don't have a Charm of Return on the {F1}= skillslot. If your hp, chi or food runs out, it will try and charm out to a safe spot (Bailing) as well. After you Charm out, the bot will put your pet up and start meditating to recover. The bot will sleep while waiting for your Injury level to reach 0%. If a creature hits you while you're meditating and interrupts you, the bot won't know when to start back up since your Injury is still above 0%. I know, got to teach it......

I only found out about the GM problem this afternoon, and have to work on it. The multi-thread setup is causing some interference that I have to work out (two threads trying to send keystrokes at the same time). When GM quiz is open all keystrokes not sent by GM Quiz are SUPPOSED to go into a hold buffer until the GM Quiz is finished and the mouse clicks OK. Problem is, the Loot and Target routines grab the mouse focus away from the GM Quiz so it can't click on the Input box or OK correctly. Or it puts 16v or 16s or 1616 for answers, which the GM Quiz will reject.

I'm seriously considering going back to a single thread model since it works, although a bit slower, it was more reliable. I had to do that with the pet feeding and Lots to get them to work again, so maybe I need to do that with the GM Quiz as well.
Old 04/01/2011, 14:32   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
The bot is for version 457-460. I don't have access to the Turkish Hero server so I haven't made a version for it. I'm almost done on the Hero2 version for the Chinese server and am working on updating the US/Philippine version as quickly as I can find solutions for the problems.
I already play the hero, USA...
Old 04/01/2011, 14:35   #165

When I get into the game, the game automatically says HeroBot Stopped
Closed Thread