Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Oh ty, and after update 460?

Bot crash after loggin char, in map:s

Old   #137

lol i love you coders<3
wish i was a coder :/

Old   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickMeister3 View Post
lol i love you coders<3
wish i was a coder :/
not so hard to learn, google is your friend or go to basiccentral.net

I will start creating a bot in c++ so i will see how it will go
Old   #139

im running on windows 7 edition , 64 bit , every time i run tghe game then run the bot it opens flashes then closes , or it will open and say like 60000000 for hp mp and pet and it will not work , any idea on the problem?

Old   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
im running on windows 7 edition , 64 bit , every time i run tghe game then run the bot it opens flashes then closes , or it will open and say like 60000000 for hp mp and pet and it will not work , any idea on the problem?
I got Win7 64bit too and i cannot run this bot dunno why, maybe someone can explain us how to do it
Old   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
I got Win7 64bit too and i cannot run this bot dunno why, maybe someone can explain us how to do it
First, log into the game normally, making SURE you have hp and Chi pots on the skillbar. (And pet food if you have a pet). Then start up the bot. It should run ok after that, at least it does for me. I'll go in and fix the pot requirement this evening. Am working on getting the bot to open the battle coin chests, lot boxes and such, then stacking them together to free up space right now.

The way I get it to run under Win7, 64 bit is to go into the compatibility settings for Hellfire and set it to run as Administrator AND XP compatibility.

In order to cut out the lag Win7 throws into the game, I had to turn off Win7 DEP checking for Hero.exe and then uncheck "Humanize" in the bot to get it to run close to what it does under XP.

I've been battling with this problem since I started trying to make the bot so it would run under Win7 on a 64bit processor. Pain in my backside, but it's slowly coming together.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #142

bro this does nothing , the bot randomly works from time to time , wether i open the game running the HO Viewer (then close hellfire and reopen when ingame) or use the actual launcher or by using the web normal launcher , it just pops up , moves my window to the top left of the screen then the viewer stays open at the login screen , my game stays up and the bot instantly closes... maybe you dont have the bot setup to read divine maps or something? im very high lvl using this , maybe is the problem? like i said its worked before flawlessly and im on win 7 and now it works like 1/50 attempts every other day
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
bro this does nothing , the bot randomly works from time to time , wether i open the game running the HO Viewer (then close hellfire and reopen when ingame) or use the actual launcher or by using the web normal launcher , it just pops up , moves my window to the top left of the screen then the viewer stays open at the login screen , my game stays up and the bot instantly closes... maybe you dont have the bot setup to read divine maps or something? im very high lvl using this , maybe is the problem? like i said its worked before flawlessly and im on win 7 and now it works like 1/50 attempts every other day
This is the order of the bots actions during login:
  • Click on the Browser Start Button
  • Wait for the Launcher to open and update
  • Click Start Game
  • Wait on the Splash screen to go by
  • When the Server Select Screen shows, Move it to the Upper Left (0,0)
  • Select server
  • When Character Select show, minimize bot temporarily
  • Select Character and load configs for that character
  • bring the bot back to the front (visible)
  • Start thread timers
  • Wait on User Action

Win7 has given me problems coding for it since I started working on the bot. As I figure out what is causing problems under Win7, I've been trying to fix it. It isn't as easy to code for as XP and the version of Delphi I am using is a bit dated (Delphi7). It's good for 32 bit apps, a bit kludgy for 64-bit.

I don't have any maps for the divine areas, or teleport points yet as I haven't had the time to take my main char to those areas. Crystal Summit, Tiger Castle and Red Dragons Lair are the highest areas I've mapped so far. I could use some help with screenshots of the maps and npc locations of the areas.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
First, log into the game normally, making SURE you have hp and Chi pots on the skillbar. (And pet food if you have a pet). Then start up the bot. It should run ok after that, at least it does for me. I'll go in and fix the pot requirement this evening. Am working on getting the bot to open the battle coin chests, lot boxes and such, then stacking them together to free up space right now.

The way I get it to run under Win7, 64 bit is to go into the compatibility settings for Hellfire and set it to run as Administrator AND XP compatibility.

In order to cut out the lag Win7 throws into the game, I had to turn off Win7 DEP checking for Hero.exe and then uncheck "Humanize" in the bot to get it to run close to what it does under XP.

I've been battling with this problem since I started trying to make the bot so it would run under Win7 on a 64bit processor. Pain in my backside, but it's slowly coming together.
any chance to get GM quiz working? this is annoyng issue for any bot because we need stay in front of computer
thanks in advance
Old   #145

why?
ty for response
Old   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantans View Post
why?
ty for response
The bot tried loading a TP location of 0,0,0 (empty TP location) I've gone back through the TP lists and removed any empty locations from the lists. If the TP list says "Starting Location" that just means I haven't finished mapping that area so Teleporting won't work in that area. Try re-downloading the bot, I have updated the teleport databases since yesterday morning.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #147

Quote:
any chance to get GM quiz working? this is annoyng issue for any bot because we need stay in front of computer
thanks in advance
I noticed it doing that, and tracked the problem down to Win7 limiting/ preventing the bot from accessing to the games memory. At present, the bot reads the games actual screen in order to determine the parts of the GM Quiz. That's why the game momentarily hesitates while calculating the quiz answer. I'm debating whether to take it out of the multi-thread sequence and putting it back into the main runtime thread, like I had to do with the Lots check.

To correct this, I had to go into the System Icon on the control panel and turn on DEP and then tell it to ignore Hero.exe and Hellfire.exe. Unchecking "Humanize" will smooth out gameplay under Win7 also.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #148

Quote:
I noticed it doing that, and tracked the problem down to Win7 limiting/ preventing the bot from accessing to the games memory. At present, the bot reads the games actual screen in order to determine the parts of the GM Quiz. That's why the game momentarily hesitates while calculating the quiz answer. I'm debating whether to take it out of the multi-thread sequence and putting it back into the main runtime thread, like I had to do with the Lots check.

To correct this, I had to go into the System Icon on the control panel and turn on DEP and then tell it to ignore Hero.exe and Hellfire.exe. Unchecking "Humanize" will smooth out gameplay under Win7 also.
i still cannot run the bot, i have fixed compatibility and all, but when i launch the bot it crash immediatly or better open a web page in small format and after 1 second the bot crash, I have logged in game manually and open the bot later when i was already in game with my char but like i sayd after i launch the bot it crash in 2 seconds what can i do for make it work?
Old   #149

Quote:
i still cannot run the bot, i have fixed compatibility and all, but when i launch the bot it crash immediatly or better open a web page in small format and after 1 second the bot crash, I have logged in game manually and open the bot later when i was already in game with my char but like i sayd after i launch the bot it crash in 2 seconds what can i do for make it work?
When did you download the H version? If it was yesterday morning, try downloading the updated version released yesterday evening. As soon as I found the problem, I updated the bot file and databases to fix the bot locking at startup.

I've been running a copy of it using Win7 64bit since yesterday afternoon and it hasn't stopped yet.
Old   #150

Quote:
When did you download the H version? If it was yesterday morning, try downloading the updated version released yesterday evening. As soon as I found the problem, I updated the bot file and databases to fix the bot locking at startup.

I've been running a copy of it using Win7 64bit since yesterday afternoon and it hasn't stopped yet.
I downloaded 30 min ago
I have try so many different way but nothing, it wont run
1 try I started Hero online manually without open bot and when i was in game with my char on the map i have start Hellfire but it crash immediatly

2 try I start bot and log in manually on web page opened by your program after that i put the options for the bot like auto attack, box etc etc and than press login on the bot window, it press game start on webpage and on lanucher alone but after that i keep have hero online reduced to icon with an error ( cant read wich error ) and on bot window keep a message like waiting screen or something, the semaphore is always on red light.
dam i really want use your bot

Closed Thread