Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

An easy way to get 750 turbine points

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
An easy way to get 750 turbine points

Just recently discovered a way to get an easy 750 turbine points. It takes a little bit of time to do, but its ultimately a better way to get them then the usual favor farming.

Basically whenever you start a game on a server, you get 50 points at 5 favor and 25 more points at 25, 50, and 100 favor. However this is only a server basis. So if you go on each server, and get 100 favor, you can get an easy 125 turbine points.

With their being 7 servers, and assuming you've already gotten the original 125 points on your normal server, you can just hop on the other servers to get the 100 favor, for a grand total of 750 turbine points. Its not to hard, best thing to do is to try and find a favor group.

Pretty easy way to get the points, and definitely worth the time in my opinion. I managed to get Demon Sands while it was on sale when I ran through all the servers. Hope this helps.

2 Users