Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[CS exploit] Air float/hang

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Cheat engine

I invented this trick 1 year ago, And now I post it
This trick makes you hang in the air/let you float really long xD...(by slowhack hehe)

I have only tried it on non secured servers with Cheat Engine(should work with any other speedhack/slowhack).

1. Install and/or startup cheat engine.
2. Open up the process list by left clicking on the upper left box with a pc with a magnifier on it.
3. startup counter-strike and when you are in game or in air
alt+tab/windows/ctrl_alt_del out of the game and double left click "hl.exe in the program list" and tick the box "enable speedhack".
set the speed to 0.1/0.010/0.005 the slowest your pc can handle
go in game and you will see you will stay floating in mid air, you can still chat but you can't really do any fast actions.

Example uses:
The map 1hp where you drop down at the beginning, everyone has to wait till you drop down/if you freezed yourself they will have to wait forever xD. this is just any map with begin with dropping down.

Any knife map that has a big fall area where you can hang, then you can even stand on the person who is lagging in the air xD, make a tower in the air!.