Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWG-Bot

Discussion on SWG-Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWG-Bot

In SWG you will need Bots. Star Wars Galaxies Bots. Check out a SWG Bot used in the past by hundreds of thousands of members. Here is the SWG Bot:

Its designed to grind things with any number of components. It uses up to 12 tools, easilly configurable within the macro.. Just edit a variable depending on how many tools you use. You may also configure the macro to quit after a set number of minutes.

I designed this so I could chat while crafting, it doesnt use any text commands to achive its goals. You might think this is bad, but its not. Chatting away while crafting is fun..

FEATURES:

* Uses up to 12 tools, easilly configurable
* Uses any number of components
* Timed delay to quit after set number of minutes
* Uses no text commands
* Built in lag compensation

If you find any bugs or anything, please tell me and Ill sort it out as fast as I can..

All the documentation is in the macro itself..

Happy grinding! biggrin.gif

v 1.4

Added a simple lag compensator. It basically extends the delays by one second and double clicks the resources twice. Set compensate_lag to 1 to enable it.

Make sure you read the documentation correctly and that you added all the coordinates if anything goes wrong.

v 1.3

Added the ability to have the macro quit the game and shut down after X minutes. You can now configure the macro to shut down after a set number of minutes, it will however go through all the tools before quitting. This is very useful when grinding afk as you will not be using up resources if you max out your xp.

v 1.2

Added iteration for the components and use of a pack..

You now add the coordinates for the components in a list, so the macro will work for basically any number of components, aslong as they are visible in the craftingtool. Also added support for the use of carrying the components in a pack.

v 1.1

Found a small bug that made the macro not select the correct slot.. FIXED

v 1.0

First release

Directions

1) Download/Install AC Tool (duh)
2) Right Click the File (swgcrafting14.zip)
3) Click "Save Target As..."
4) Save to wherever
5) Open the Zip file
6) Extract swgcrafting.mac to AC Tool\Macros
7) Run AC Tool
8) File... Open.... swgcrafting

For Link pn me
Thanks
2 Users