Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HoLogin - Login & Launcher Assistant

Discussion on HoLogin - Login & Launcher Assistant within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HoLogin - Login & Launcher Assistant

HoLogin: A tool created to help with the login process.

- Ability to add, remove, update multiple accounts without having to remember the passwords.
- Ability to login the Hero Online on your desired account with two simple steps.
- Ability to start Hellfire bot by pressing a button.* (No auto-server/character select)
- Ability to create multiple instances of Hero Online so you can login to more than one account.

Hellfire*
- In order to start the Hellfire bot you must move HoLogin.exe and HoLogin.ini to the hellfire bot's directory/folder.
- If Hellfire bot crashes HoLogin will force the bot to close and relaunch it.

Development:

Virus Scan: or

HoHackers Developers are welcome to the source, message me and I'll happily distribute.

Download:

Code:
- Inital Release

- Added simple debugging.
- Changed hero.exe processor handling
- Changed iexplore.exe processor handling
- Added an extra HoKiller to force close HoLogin if you get any freezes

- Changed hero.exe processor handling more
- Changed iexplore.exe processor handling more
- Changed login process
- Changed Hellfire handling
- Changed how HoLogin.exe exits
- Removed old code
- Removed the need to close all iexplore.exe processes
- Added ChangeLog to archive download.

- Changed logfile

- Fixed frozen buttons.

- Changed an important part of code.
- Changed file host.
Old 02/22/2012, 17:03   #2

It's a good program
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2012, 01:16   #3

I was not able to close the program after clicking Login, had to use task manager.
(Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)
Also it would be best to add encryption to HoLogin.ini where the password would be.
Old 02/23/2012, 13:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
I was not able to close the program after clicking Login, had to use task manager.
(Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)
Also it would be best to add encryption to HoLogin.ini where the password would be.
Hi, Your "hanging" issue I would think is caused by internet explorer not being setup...

I've added a simple little debug to the file below, Download and extract the files overwriting old ones.

Try to login once again, you should get a "Logfile.txt" appear in the folder copy the text and paste it in this thread.
I also added a HoKiller.exe to force close HoLogin.exe

1.5 Released

I've updated the original post and changed the download links as well as added a changelog.

Download Latest from: