Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RIS] Zero Injector v1 - ∞ DLLs

Discussion on [RIS] Zero Injector v1 - ∞ DLLs within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 74
Thumbs up [RIS] Zero Injector v1 - ∞ DLLs

Zero Injector v1
Here you go, an injector that works on several Operating Systems AND can inject an infinite number of Hacks!

Working on:
  • All x64 OS's;
  • Vista Ultimate x86 [32bits]
  • Windows 7 Ultimate x86 [32bits]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJohnson90
Hey guys, long story short, I got bored, I opened Visual Studio 2008, I opened up old files on my computer, and started making the injector.

So here it is, my first C++ injector that's probably better than most out there. As title says, this injector allows you to inject INFINITE amount of DLLs you can possibly get. So this means no longer trying to open multiple CE, Moonlight, or other cheat engines in order to inject. (Or for those who use Infinity Injector, no longer the need to open multiple of them )

Oh another thing, I set this to a 2 weeks time limit of usage. One of the reason is that I want to give myself a break after the 2 weeks and see what feedbacks I'm getting in order to improve Zero Injector. So please, feel free to spill out whatever you think will help (no flaming or OMFG WTF IS THIS, YOU DUMB SH_T, WE DON'T NEED INJECTORS). See, those comments don't exactly help me, they just piss me off and make my hand itching to tick the ban button on your profile >=D

Yeah, so here are the instructions Andre put down for me:
  1. Click Add;
  2. Choose the DLL(s) you want to use;
  3. Start Rakion, wait for the splash screen to disappear;
  4. Click ASSASSINATE INJECT. (ZERO INJECT doesn't do anything so far).

One thing to note though, the injector DOES have another button called "ZERO INJECT", the only thing is, that button doesn't do anything, because of some coding difficulties. Maybe I will see about that after I decide on whether it is worth the trouble or not - again, depends on your feedback towards me.

So yeah, enjoy everyone!

Credits:
  • MrJohnson90 - for creating this thing almost from scratch I had some help from Google.
  • Andre - for testing, and helping me with infinite injection, though I'm not sure if he knew that was what he was helping me with at that time.
  • Joel - (DrunkenHamsta) for helping me some parts for CRT and WPM.
  • theForger - for C++ GUI tutorials.
  • spyro88 - For telling me it work on at least some x32 bit computers Thanks!!

Special thanks to:
  • Jose;
  • Kahsai.

You will get this once injection is finished.
Attached Files
File Type: rar -Zero Injector-.rar (974.5 KB, 942 views)
Old 11/18/2010, 11:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey thanks for this injector but it didn't work for me because my splash screen doesn't disappear before it sends me into the game. The splash screen stays and then straight into the black screen and into the game. So i never get a chance to hit assassinate. If I do it while the splash screen is still on, i get this error message "WriteProcessMemory error on" I use windows vista.
Old 11/18/2010, 19:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakom View Post
hey thanks for this injector but it didn't work for me because my splash screen doesn't disappear before it sends me into the game. The splash screen stays and then straight into the black screen and into the game. So i never get a chance to hit assassinate. If I do it while the splash screen is still on, i get this error message "WriteProcessMemory error on" I use windows vista.
That's your pc fault then. It's too slow.
I doubt you gonna find any working injection methods with your problem.
Old 12/03/2010, 00:46   #4

This dude cant help you he didnt make it My friend made it.
Old 12/03/2010, 12:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyrizy View Post
This dude cant help you he didnt make it My friend made it.
You fail at reading comprension.
And since Your friend made it, go tell him to hurry up and release a worth while injector and stop lazing around.
Old 12/09/2010, 08:45   #6

it has virus man
Old 12/24/2010, 13:46   #7

The time for it is over,can u extend it???so i can try out injecting AFPH.dll
Old 11/18/2017, 19:11   #8

Guys it's an Virus!

Tags
32bits, x64, x86, zero injector