Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

high ping?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
I've been having issues with high ping. I'm unsure of why its doing this to me although every time I try to join a game I get removed for the ping almost immediately (by the game not the host). Anyone know of a good way to fix this? (I know it isnt my pc specs or anything like that)

Old   #2
i have alot of ping too when it comes to playing in a crowded game, my friends this its because i have cable ^^
Old   #3
yep happens to me too.

I lag when more than 6 ppl are in the game. It happens when other ppl lag a bit, they cause me to spike.

Reason is probably that i use cable. You need high speed to not lag when there are a lot of ppl.

It ****** me off, because most games have more than 6 players, and you get more experience and gold in games that have more ppl in them.

My friend lvls so fast in 14 player games, while i get almost no exp in 6 player games llol