Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I see a lot of uthgard players here, you guys use hacks at all?

Discussion on I see a lot of uthgard players here, you guys use hacks at all? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I see a lot of uthgard players here, you guys use hacks at all?

Wondering if you guys hacked in PvE to your advantage... Might play uthgard as the server seems to still be thriving.
Old 11/04/2010, 09:42   #2

elite*gold: 139
Received Thanks: 24,256
Only to travel large distances. But you should be careful on Uthgard, they got a good detection on teleporting/fly-/speedhacking, even better then live servers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GARA NYU AMAN KASAYAHAN NG GC PH PLAYERS ANG SD HACKS
01/17/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
FIRST OF ALL IM ONLY NEWBIE HI TO ALL !! UMHH NASUBUKAN KO PO YUNG "TEMPORARY SD HACK" MGA KANI-KANINA LHAN OPO IT WORKS BUT IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED OF IT OK . . . BUT IM SAD FOR DELETING THE THREAD THAT IV'E SEEN A WHILE AGO
guys help me with hacks please
06/29/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hey guys i need help on finding vac hack ....i tried to find for 2 weeks and i get nth in return...my comp is almost destroy by this coz i experimented it many times ony my 2moons....many times my 2moons cannot use d but some people help me through out the process..i would like to say thx to kikichan...im srry but now i need to ask you a favour of helping me get vac hack if its not too much..
Guys how do i do these hacks and not get put into
05/13/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 1 Replies
Do you wanna post a question? Then you are in the wrong category, please post your question in the Main section, thanks.
Guys just a littlte question for the good players
12/11/2005 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
been playing this game for awhile now and still can't figure out.. wats the best thing to do.. so can an1 help me out on which is the best build.. coz i'm really confuse.. these are the options.. 3/0 = pure strength, 0/3 = pure int, 2/1 more str alil int, 1/2 alil str more int, or balance 1/1... hope sum1 could help out... and btw is it possible to make a tool that auto press the hotkey button for mana and hp pots once there's no more or u specified it into a 1 point.? well that's all thnk u