Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is a difficulty

Discussion on is a difficulty within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow is a difficulty

is a difficulty?" "Oh that..." Did not waver Shuijing module. Wow gilded said: "If you demand the personnel view, I can **** payments with their brothers eye side to serve you." It is indeed the demand.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2encdec Difficulty
08/31/2010 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
I'm having problems with L2encdec. I haven't been able to find any fixes so here's the problem: I run the program and it closes immediately. It's as if someone threw in an input command so that the program thinks it's finished and closes itself. I'm running OS : Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU : GenuineIntel Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz @ 3195 MHz 1534MB RAM I really only want the program so that I can decrypt the image files and swap out loading screens and such.
Difficulty Wallhacking Requies Beach
07/18/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
difficulty of +7
02/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hey I was just wondering if anyone can give a rough estimate of how many elixers it takes on average to +7 a level 85 weapon? I'm thinking about trying for one myself to see if I can save gold. I want to buy a weapon with a few 'immortal' on it, but i dont plan on adding astral (dont want to spend real money). I will obviously be using lucky powders but I dont really want to buy lucky stones (8mil a piece on my server). Do you think around 1,000 weapon elixers will do the trick? That...