Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Kitsu Saga online (gold hack and speed hack)

Discussion on [Request] Kitsu Saga online (gold hack and speed hack) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 03/17/2011, 05:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
LOLOLOLoLOL =)
Old 03/25/2011, 08:17   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugoKS View Post
Media fire link leads to file with the infamous "perfect keylogger".

For those of you who want to multi-client go get a program called sandboxie. It is semi-free, will only allow you to run 2 (if i recall correctly) clients at a time if you don't pay, but never expires or anything.

After installing sandboxie just right click the icon, click on run sandboxed. You will need two different accounts to run two clients.
Old 03/26/2011, 11:12   #18

elite*gold: 22
#reportet Cheatengine1: Doppelpost.
#reportet roxzaimi: Doppelpost.
#reportet Lovebabybaby: Dreierpost.

Please use the Edit Button!
Old 04/12/2011, 10:00   #19

omfg. thats why i went away with my main games because they became trash when hard cheats are leeched. this game is so easy u wont be needing any cheats. and its a nice game for gamers who want to have a break with the usual cheat infested mmorpg. cmon. XD