Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kingdom UnderFire 2

Discussion on Kingdom UnderFire 2 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kingdom UnderFire 2

wie immer hangame.com und korea...
das heißt wenn es raus kommt.. dürfen wir monate bzw jahre warten bis es us/eu kommt WENN es überhaupt kommt

like always hangame.com and korea...
that means when it release ..we have to wait month or years that it comes to us/eu but it could be never released ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche] Metin2 US acc FREE KINGDOM (looking for Metin 2 us acc free kingdom 65+)
09/09/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies
German also ich suche nen metin2 us account der mind lvl 65 ist mentalo wäre mir am liebsten nehme aber auch waffensura English im looking for metin2 US account lvl65+ partisan warrior or Mirage sura pm me
Kingdom³ - Take your Kingdom.
04/21/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6296/kingdom3.p ng ' Kingdom³ - Vorstellung ' • Vorwort :
What do you think of Kingdom Under Fire 2?
12/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
man i cant wait for KUF2 to come out it looks like pure ownage!!! i remember my 1st ever game was Kingdom Under Fire...i was only like 9 i think... and i had a Hewlett Packard computer lol! that game took me for ever to finish! lol then after KUF they finished it off with a massive patch called Kingdom Under Fire Gold Edition then Phantagram stopped making PC games :( ( its hard to even find pictures of the 1st ever KUF on google) and now they finally fken decided to release KUF2 on PC...
acc lvl 79 auf Free Kingdom
12/20/2009 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
!!!Verkauft!!!