Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Liberty 2021 (English N-Age)

Discussion on Liberty 2021 (English N-Age) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
-=LIberty-2021=-

(International N-Age Server)

I.About Liberty-2021

It's a private game server of N-age online.N-Age is our favouritest game in these 6 years,because of its modernistic style,because of its unique martial motions,because of the friends we met in it.It is to be regretted that there always have no english version of N-Age.We begin to translate the client from Dec last year,now it's almost fully done.Hope you can make some good friends or find your another half in Liberty-2021.

II.What is N-Age?

N-age Korean official site:

Almost it have been become a old game,my first time to play n-age is in 2002,it may be the first futuristic and modernistic style 3D MMORPG of the world.After N-age,Ran-online come out,Ran learn many things from N-age,but I feel Ran-online is not popularer than N-age in Korea or China.No more mediaeval,no more magic,N-age will bring u into a stylish and present-day world.U can get lively characters with plenty of body language,and find lots of fashionable dress in the world.You can make many friends,drive a motocycle with ur lover,go to the beach to enjoy the sunshine.But don't forget the battle,u will experience the fighting with a extreme nums of enemies at the same time.Teamwork is very important in N-age.Say goodbye to "1 vs 1" fight mode,u must "1 vs 10" in N-age.

III.Downloads1.Liberty-2021 Client V1.0 0316(Fully English)Download Link1:

Download Link2:

Download Link3:

Client Readme:

Game Videos Download:

IV.Game Info

1.Certainly I will do my best to translate the official N-age manual to english,and put them on the website,but I hope everyone in Liberty-2021 can do me this favor.It's a old game but also a new game for us.Website update everyday,everyone can post new article on the website(Need contact the Admin 1st),like control guide,interface guide,quest guide...2.Liberty-2021 support for 31 maps and 4 classes,now start from 2 classes and 19 maps.3.x2-x5 EXP Rate,x10-x50 Drop Rate.4.Almost fully English server and client.(Translation bugs will be fixed ASAP)5.Server Specs:

1)Dedicated server:

2)Intel Dual Core 930 2 x 3.0Ghz -2x2mb Cache

3)2GB ECC DDRII 667mhz

4)250GB SATA II HDD 5)100.0mbit connection

V.Rules

1] NO USING TRAINERS, HACKS, UNPACKERS, PRICE CHANGERS, CONSOLE HACKING, EXPLOITING, GLITCHING, CRASHERS, ANYTHING THAT MODIFYS THE CLIENT TO MAKE YOU BEABLE TO CHEAT!( Windows mode mod is allowed . )

2] No Advertising, spamming the channels, scamming people, in the server

3] No Insulting other members, or moderators, or developers, or administrators!

4] No acting like a Administrator, we have channel logs.

VI.Support Info

1.Post your opinion or question as the comment on our website

2.MSN:

3.Email:

4.IRC Channel will come soon......
Old 04/22/2007, 10:27   #2

Can you post any Screens and any reviews please?
Old 04/22/2007, 21:19   #3

Killed the beast, 100k exp and a +2 martial weapon to go along with it.

The best smacked me down.

Batoolu is the name.

Oh... my...

Did not know it was bikini season.

Just taking a break talking to people.

That would be me.

Balrog, very hard mob.

Those are some big hands mister...
Old 04/22/2007, 22:50   #4

Received Thanks: 1,645
LOLOLOL Looks funny. xD
Old 04/23/2007, 00:42   #5

I like to hop on my Bad Motorscooter and ride.
Old 04/24/2007, 15:02   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,152
i remember you on adding your sites to instead of posting here.

reijin