Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pet Auto Craft?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0

Many have been looking for ways to have pets to do their own crafting. I have seen few suggestions, tips etc out there but they all require 3rd party program. So was looking through addons and there you really can't find much. However I came across one legit/legal addon that almost got it but refuses to have autocraft feature enabled. As far as code goes most of the code is there including the automatic part. I am no expert with .lua but I think either few lines of codes are missing (which disabled auto craft) or certain codes needs to be changed.

Either way.. my question is. Can I link the addon here and ask if anyone could come up with the missing code or slight alter the code to enable the autocraft?

Clarifications: Autocraft i don't mean that I click one button and it goes through 1 stack crafting then stop. I mean I click one button, it goes through a stack crafting, auto-reload and goes through another stack until the required materials run out or I click stop.

Well, I hear no objections from admin so here it is...

This mod has pretty much everything working except auto-restart craft. If anyone got any suggestions or knows how to code it to make it to auto-restart and continue craft by itself would be great. Trying to avoid 3rd party program ;P

I have tried adding time delay code in lua, however I am still new at coding and had very little success at it.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 24
The Black Market: 87/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,346
No double posts please.
Old   #3
Nobody knows how to get this addon work fully automatic ??
That would be so nice!!!
Old   #4
The only way I know that can be put automatically is to have 3rd party program to hit the craft button every 20 min or so.

Auto would be indeed nice.