Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pirates of the Caribbean Online

Discussion on Pirates of the Caribbean Online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hab nen key und würden den tauschen gegen was anderes ich bin mir net sicher aber glaub tabula rasa hat mit closed begonnen hat wer nen key?
Old 04/02/2007, 22:57   #2

Sorry aber ich denke, da du erst kurz hier bist und noch keine Karmas hast wirst du glaube ich so schnell keinen finden der mit dir tauschen will^^
Old 04/03/2007, 14:42   #3

ich bin länger regesteriert als du nur ich lese gerne psote nur sehr selten deswegen kennt mich keiner

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Job-Request] Pirates of the Caribbean Online
08/05/2011 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hello I am looking for someone willed to create a trainer or just a file patch for the game (pirates of the caribbean online - from disney). The game files are coded in python and the files that contains all game infos are simple .mf files... There are tutorials spread all over the web how to decompile and modify them. So creating a patch shouldn't be a hard job for a skilled coder... if someone manage to make a trainer for it, it is even better. What I am interessed in is... ...
Need Help In Cheat Engine For Tales of Pirates Online
12/30/2010 - Foreign Games - 2 Replies
Hey.. Could any1 tell How To Benefit of Cheat Engine Into Tales of Pirates Online..? What's The Utilization of Cheat Engine Into Tales Of Pirates Online..? How Can i speed my charc With out speeding monster movements..? How Can make Speed Hack For My Char That Make My Att N Move Speedy..? Wanna Any1 tell In What Other Things Can Cheat Engine Be Benefit Into This Game..? Is There Any Bot Which Make My Charc Move, kill, Pick items N Reconnect.. Just Bot Like Any Other...
Pirates of the Caribbean online
05/01/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Na Guten Tag Allerseits! Ich wollt fragen ,ob: 1.es hacks für das game "Pirates of the Caribbean online"gibt 2.ob es überhaupt jmd.kennt. Aber um es zu erleichtern mach ich´s so... Die leute wo das game kennen/spielen drücken 111 Die leute wo wissen/kennen ob es hack gibt drücken 222. Danach werde ich alle Meinungen auswerten und zu einem Schluss führen!
I NED AUTO HOWLING software or haks of tales of pirates online
03/23/2008 - General Coding - 1 Replies
hey i found a lot but cudnt find ne ........ plz i ned 1 auto howl casting software of ta;les of pirates online if ne1 cud jus hgelp me out... i wud be thankful plzzzzzz post me sm links oif possible thx