Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Packets Direct Injection tool part 1

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Packets Direct Injection tool part 1

hello mates ..
this tool is used to inject packets direct into an active online games ... its mainly using connection nodes to inject the packets you want ... those packets can be cheats and never be detected by COD servers admins lool i tried it ^_^... also i tried it in silkroad online to get 9999 HP and MP i got reported and blocked .. but when i tried to get 100 silk it worked hope i dont get another block lol but becarefull when u do the silk packet injection put reasonable silkamount like 50 100 200 .. dnt be so smart and put 9999 loool heres the download link and in part 2 i will prepare some packets you can use in COD 4 ""280 kill "" ^_^ .. and btw you can add me of xfire i got good server my handle "" t24ever"" waiting for ya guys ....... to be continued in part 2 for the packets ^_^.... waiting your comments

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
yea and santa clause is sitting right next to me fuckface