Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SchlaterBot Brazilian Version Still Working?

Discussion on SchlaterBot Brazilian Version Still Working? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SchlaterBot Brazilian Version Still Working?

I would like to know if its working, if its the same bot as used on USA version with different bot.ini. Someone?
Old 10/08/2010, 00:52   #2

Please try it before posting
Old 10/08/2010, 08:28   #3

not exact...the bot itself is the same, but some pics are changed. U need another bot.in, cause hero.exe is not the same.

So u will need the old schlatterbot brazil or change all us pics of the bot to the brazil pics, rescan the hashvalues of the pics, write a new bot.ini and it should work.
This will take some time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEW NINJASAGA CHEAT!! SUPER CRITICAL HACK VERSION 2!! 100% WORKING!! 100%WORKING!!
03/09/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Credits: [email protected] Steps: 1. Enter Ninja Saga first and go to your Profile. <- important or you will not get any address 2. Open Cheat Engine and select plugin-container.exe if you are using Firefox in the process list 3. Select Hex, Array of Bytes, Also scan read only mem 4. Scan "a93f9a9999999999a93f" 5. 1 address returned. If there are more,select the address that ends with 6. (example: xxxxxxx6) 6. Double click the address so it appears in the CE...
Please i want sro_cleint working with 1.258 sro version
07/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey , please i have proplems with my sro_client so please can someone give me a link for the last sro_Client or upload it for me ?? cause i really want it . Thank You all
which PWI bot is working since version 312?
04/09/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
many thanks:bandit:
hi... there are a Brazilian here now
10/10/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello Guys im old here... but i never told nothing.... just reading... now i need RF cheats ... this is a good game.... :D
Tbot Working for New version
11/13/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
New Client + No Disconnect for version 1.132 1-Step : you only need Copy this client for ur Silkroad Folder!!