Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Get behind the fence in tutorial

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
First off, this isnt easy, it takes awhile, but I like the fact that you can just do it. So here goes..
In the tutorial, after you are able to enter the yard where all the free roaming prisoners are, go past them, and stay to the left. once all the way forward, the building to your left is where you want to be. have to jump on the side of the building (there is a small ledge where you can jump onto) and get to the door thats on the upper walkway. You will notice that you cant go any further than the door (invisible wall) now..log out right next to that door. Then log back in, and when logging in, try and start moving left, and towards that invisible wall before the game loads. Usually, after about 2-3 tries, you will get through. Now the fun part, after you are through, thre is still another invisible wall freventing you from getting any further, BUT you cn now jump down BEHIND the gate where the longbow and arachnos soldiers duke it out all flippin day. all you have to do is attack and do some damge to the longbow before they die from the arachnos soldiers and you'll get exp, and sometimes enhancements. Ive done this a few times just because feel special.
I'll post screenshots later only if people are interested. This forum has been kinda dead.

Old   #2
That trick actually works everywhere. Im just suprised it still works, for example; Go to a city with higher mobs than you,
but it has to have a base-teleporter, use it to teleport to your base and while its loading you have to close *** via the Taskmanager. Now, after you rejoined you will notice youre underground, use fly or levitate (lol, that will take long) to get a bit up, approach a mob and start fighting it... the mobs are unable to fightback.
Old   #3
well, does anyone know of another forum for CoV/CoH? this one seems dead in that area. WoW is very alive, this ones just slowly draining...