Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

King of Kings 3

Discussion on King of Kings 3 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
King of Kings 3

hi. Can someone cheating or bot? ty

Old 10/24/2010, 11:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
i think not...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gold Buried blade, like King of Sword and King of Club
12/28/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies
So... I finally got good gear and stuff, got a 130 blade and I decided that it made no sense that the 130 blade was purple/pinkish instead of gold like 130 club and sword... so I photoshopped it gold because I thought it would look pretty nice and in my opinion it does :). Very clean edit, I didn't even have to edit the texture file. So heres a screenshot http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/Aesthetic Forger/102025403.jpg Heres the nado...
King of Kings 3 erobert Europa und Nordamerkia - CB Start
12/17/2010 - User Submitted News - 9 Replies
Ab morgen werden die ersten CB-Testerwelle für das aus Asien kommende MMORPG "King of Kings 3" freigeschaltet. CB-Keys soll es außerdem auf bekannten Gameseiten geben. Der Schwerpunkt bei King of Kings 3 (kurz KoK3) liegt im PvP. Somit wird auch viel Wert auf das Gildensystem gelegt, eine einfache Gilde kann zur Legion werden, eine Legion kann ein Königreich ausrufen. Neben dem normalen Housingsystem gibt es dieses System auf für Gilden. Diese Städte können auch erobert werden. Außerdem gibt...
King of Kings 3 - PvP & Clan War MMORPG
11/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
http://www.gameradar.de/wp/wp-content/gallery/game -logos/kingofkings3_logo.jpg Hey, :bandit: heute will ich euch mal "King of Kings 3" vorstellen. Das Spiel befindet sich zurzeit in der Closed Beta, mit ein bisschen Glück aktiviert das Team von "King of Kings 3" euern Account und ihr könnt in der Closed Beta mitspielen. Jo, das Spiel ist von "Gamigo", es kostet monatlich nichts, man kann halt wie bei fast jedem MMORPG reales Geld für den Itemshop ausgeben ! ;) Information :
king of kings 3
07/28/2010 - General Coding - 1 Replies
so anything for it or to soon or just not good enough lol Thanks Jeff:pimp: