Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Final Fantasy 8

Discussion on Final Fantasy 8 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
Final Fantasy 8

Hey,
habe da mal ne kleine Frage, gibt es einen Deutsch Patch für das Computerspiel Final Fantasy 8 ?

mfg : .Innocence

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Final Fantasy VII / X
12/14/2009 - Consoles - 3 Replies
heyho^^ ich suche Tipps im Final Fantasy X z.B fürs lvln für solaris waffen EXP EXPANDER HP EXPANDER
Final Fantasy XI
06/05/2005 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Is there any way to hack your gil amount on final fantasy XI? I tried the Artmoney program, and it does change the amount of gil, but it will not allow me to use it. It resets to my old amount if i try. And if i freeze it, it just says i cannot make any purchases. Im looking for infor on this or a provoke bot. I had a stand alone provoke bot that worked VERY well. It moved all other mobs out of the distance, so when the NM spawned, it was the only mob that appeared on your screen and...
final fantasy xi
06/05/2005 - General Coding - 1 Replies
looking for a program that will scan game files for a certain monster. when the program sees the mob pop in source files, it will immediatly claim the monster. for anyone that has the know how, or possibly even has a program that would be useful...the most reliable bot to date that i know of used a tool in asm to scan for pop. this links into the system resource to detect the pop. the player who used this said that he was not able to do anything at all in game while using this. ...