Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Skill XP Exploit

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
I figured since the game just came out, this will be patched fast, and I will share this great exploit.

Firstly, bind an ability to your hot-bar of your choosing. Just make sure it effects your charector and is self targeting, no enemies required.

For instance, the Early Sorceror Spell: "Force Bubble". So, spam this key as often as you like. It will increase your skill of the ability being used, like "Self Alteration" for Force Bubble.

I find it best to use on the long trips in between cities.

Similar Threads
[EXPLOIT]Skill Sploit
is just an idea... and i hope this be the rigth place to say it xD well there is go i was wondering what happed when u used a looong time...
6 Replies - Shaiya
Dual Skill [Exploit]
Look at the Screen yeah and dont ask me for how i do it u have to find it out by urself i maybe will send it to Adroxx for UG if they didnt found it...
38 Replies - S4 League
L2 Exploit add skill Necromancer+paladin skill
Hi :) i speak L2 Exploit add skill by Gamehack need u l2 phx :) and l2 server interliude loppa you...
8 Replies - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
WG Weapon skill eXploit
Okey so go to a WG GY when u controll it then pull some mobs there use low lvl weapon = PROFIT. Free Image Hosting - - Image hosting -...
1 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Exploit - Skill up Mining faster
You need Skinning and Mining for this to work, Find a Mining nod you want to skill up on with Skinnable mobs around it. Beat on the nod untill...
11 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros