Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get behind the fence in tutorial

Discussion on Get behind the fence in tutorial within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First off, this isnt easy, it takes awhile, but I like the fact that you can just do it. So here goes..
In the tutorial, after you are able to enter the yard where all the free roaming prisoners are, go past them, and stay to the left. once all the way forward, the building to your left is where you want to be. Now...you have to jump on the side of the building (there is a small ledge where you can jump onto) and get to the door thats on the upper walkway. You will notice that you cant go any further than the door (invisible wall) now..log out right next to that door. Then log back in, and when logging in, try and start moving left, and towards that invisible wall before the game loads. Usually, after about 2-3 tries, you will get through. Now the fun part, after you are through, thre is still another invisible wall freventing you from getting any further, BUT you cn now jump down BEHIND the gate where the longbow and arachnos soldiers duke it out all flippin day. all you have to do is attack and do some damge to the longbow before they die from the arachnos soldiers and you'll get exp, and sometimes enhancements. Ive done this a few times just because feel special.
I'll post screenshots later only if people are interested. This forum has been kinda dead.
Old 03/23/2007, 12:58   #2

That trick actually works everywhere. Im just suprised it still works, for example; Go to a city with higher mobs than you,
but it has to have a base-teleporter, use it to teleport to your base and while its loading you have to close *** via the Taskmanager. Now, after you rejoined you will notice youre underground, use fly or levitate (lol, that will take long) to get a bit up, approach a mob and start fighting it... the mobs are unable to fightback.
Old 03/26/2007, 06:10   #3

well, does anyone know of another forum for CoV/CoH? this one seems dead in that area. WoW is very alive, this ones just slowly draining...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Video Tutorial] - Very Easy Tutorial How to make your Own Wallhack in C++
09/01/2012 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
Hello Everyone!Hellow Philippines - Mabuhay Pinoy Cheaters! Confidentials000 of GZP and Me Babyface21 ay iisa lang! Today i Will Teach you on How to Make Your Own Wallhack in C++ Very Simple By Video Tutorials Step by Step Part 1 - 3 Dont Ask me to Release my Private Wallhack coz i Need it to still Undetected
[Tutorial] XHTML Anfänger Tutorial
11/04/2009 - Tutorials - 7 Replies
Hi @, hier findet ihr ein relativ umfrangreiches Tutorial zu XHTML. DIE EINLEITUNG: Um mit einer Website zu beginnen, sollte man als Erstes die Grundlagen des World Wide Webs verstehen. Als allererstes sollte man sich darüber klar werden, dass eine Homepage nicht auf dem Computer gespeichert wird, sondern auf einem Server, der mit jedem PC der Welt in Kontakt treten kann. Er ist der Anbieter. Jeder Anbieter braucht Jemanden oder etwas, der das abruft, so etwas nennt man Client und...
[Tutorial] Vac Hack Tutorial + Video
10/03/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 72 Replies
VIDEO I MADE JUST FOR NOOBS -->http://youtube.com/watch?v=4frYI7r3OLQ<- - HOW TO CREATE A VAC HACK FOR 2MOONS bigworm Must have 3 things: Monster editor, Winhex , and duh 2moons
Tutorial iXFS *Updater* Tutorial
06/16/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
THIS IS A PROGRAM CREATED BY MOOSE GIVE HIM CREDIT! This is what you need to update .xfs files like for Avatar Hack ( Avatar.xfs ) and (Graphics.xfs) for 360 angle/0delay/unlimited walk/swear hack. Download attachment. Extract the iXFS.exe to your Desktop DOWNLOAD A HACK LIKE Avatar Hack OR 360 Angle/Unlimited Walk/0 Delay/Swear Hack AND SAVE THEM TO YOUR DESKTOP!!!!!!!
Pass through WSG Fence
06/28/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Video From Google Video: Click Here. I am sure that very very few of you know about this, but anyone can do it! I figured it out on my own and some have seen me do it. These people do it after they see me, but I dought that even half of my server knows about it. But who knows... It's a good tut for all you that don't! You can gain extra time by getting out of your base faster. I use this all of the time on my warrior when I am carrieng the flag. What is it? It is an exploit for...