Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Scion Of Fate LVL BOT~

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
ok the justice alliance site is a scam! dont bother signin up,....

Old   #17

well i bet when someone find a way to bot yulgang they will laugh lol why? well simple because what might be keeping the program from running may be so simple lol

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by qaz1234567890@Mar 1 2007, 01:08
well i bet when someone find a way to bot yulgang they will laugh lol why? well simple because what might be keeping the program from running may be so simple lol
wat do you mean?

<hr>Append on Mar 1 2007, 02:14<hr> lol.......

<hr>Append on Mar 1 2007, 22:43<hr> i bet the ppl who already have bots for yulgang are laughing at us when they read this thread ......
Old   #19

elite*gold: 20
How do i get this to workkkk?????pleaseee

Old   #20

Soweit wie ich seh, kommt der gleiche error egal ob man auf den Thai oder den Earth server connecten will. Und naja auf dem Board von denen kommt man auch nicht weiter, da man nichts lesen kann&#33;
Old   #21

i heard people say you no need to bypass x trap because a real working bot will act like a real human so the x trap will detect the bot as a human being playing the game and theirs also other programs people talking about just go to they are more interested in hacking this game they have more than this site this site is mostly conqueronline hacks and cheats so this is not a good place to look
Old   #22

Wrong url?
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by whity555+Mar 3 2007, 15:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whity555 @ Mar 3 2007, 15:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Soweit wie ich seh, kommt der gleiche error egal ob man auf den Thai oder den Earth server connecten will. Und naja auf dem Board von denen kommt man auch nicht weiter, da man nichts lesen kann&#33; [/b]

english please?

<hr>Append on Mar 3 2007, 17:21<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2007, 17:19
<!--QuoteBegin--whity555
Quote:
@Mar 3 2007, 15:33
Soweit wie ich seh, kommt der gleiche error egal ob man auf den Thai oder den Earth server connecten will. Und naja auf dem Board von denen kommt man auch nicht weiter, da man nichts lesen kann&#33;

english please?
[/quote]
i sorta get the earth server will connect part. lol
Old   #24

Quote:
english please?
As far as I can see, the same error comes all the same whether one on the Thai or the Earth server connecten wants. And naja on the board of those one does not continue to come also, since one cannot read anything&#33;

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=translated with google' border='0' alt='translated with google' />

<hr>Append on Mar 3 2007, 18:51<hr> The bot can only run with a key -.-
Andybody can here create a key :
BUT YOU MUST HAVE A ACC ON THE FORUM LONGER THEN 2 WEEKS&#33;&#33;
Sry for my bad english :?

Noma in Deutsch
Der bot funtzt nur wen man nen Key hat. Um den zu bekommen muss man lšner als 2 wochen Regestriert sein im forum von denen >_<
Naja dann kann man sich nen key holen --&#62;
Old   #25

emmm, thats a thai website, can not understand a word :P

<hr>Append on Mar 3 2007, 20:28<hr> can you host the link of the register board?

<hr>Append on Mar 3 2007, 20:34<hr> what should we do with the key?
Old   #26

ok the bot have many versions and every version have a other key. If i have on key for the newes version, can i make the bot for the us server. I know i dont understand a word, too. Sry for my Bad english
Old   #27

So, can you use a bot of SOF now?
Old   #28

Yes and no. :?
I have an old Version of this bot with a key, but i dont know where i can change the port of the server. This version is for Vietnam Servers. The new version of this bot can i change to the us server but i havent a key. So i must wait 2 weeks to got one of them. [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I hate wait&#33;&#33;' border='0' alt='I hate wait&#33;&#33;' />
Old   #29

wats the key like? a code? a program?
Old   #30

Quote:
i heard people say you no need to bypass x trap because a real working bot will act like a real human so the x trap will detect the bot as a human being playing the game and theirs also other programs people talking about just go to they are more interested in hacking this game they have more than this site
how do you suppose X-trap will tell if it acts like a human? *sarcasm* oh yea, because bots use the mouse and keyboard, unlike legit players who just MAGICALLY wave their hands in the air to get the game to work.

yes kids, that IS really how X-trap "detects a human being".

Quote:
How do i get this to workkkk?????pleaseee
you give bill gates a call and get him to READ THE REST OF THE ****ing thread for you.

PS: edman3, read the site signature rules; resize or remove your super cool laggy 3 frame animation sig

Closed Thread