Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The best online strategy game gunrox has came to you

Discussion on The best online strategy game gunrox has came to you within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool The best online strategy game gunrox has came to you

hello guys i bringed to you today avery nice new game of thinking and strategy hope you like it and enjoy playing

the game is very cool one ,its a 3 units with 12 ap for each turn and each turn is from 40 sec -120 sec .

you can try through them attack your enemy and try hide well so no get attacked next turn and think how to win its like chess but much more intersting with ahigh graphic .

very nice sound and graphic effects , hope you like it you can download it and then creat account through this link :

cause the site auto lock my link cuase it dont accept outer links i attached the link in file with my topic.

dont forget guys to activate your account from the message you will get on you E-mail cuase that helps you get enkored cash to buy weapons and grow faster in lvl .

please if you like my topic give acomment

this is another try to post link here too cause afraid people dont trust my text thinking its avirus or some thing

u can see it dont works .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg banner.JPG (29.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg banner a.jpg (7.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg aaa.JPG (7.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (162.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 22.JPG (108.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (82.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 199306_148805668516493_100001611817507_322603_4788811_n.jpg (73.6 KB, 8 views)
Attached Files
File Type: txt link to game.txt (32 Bytes, 1 views)
Old 07/03/2011, 13:23   #2

on the photos there is arabic words for arab people who dont understand english well

على الصور تعليمات للاخوة العرب ,لمن لا يجيد اللغة الانجليزية حتى يتمكن من اللعب هوا ايضا
Old 07/04/2011, 03:19   #3

est online strategy game gunrox ? so wonderful it is! I like it.