Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

More Inventory

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Get some bags - go to your local bank. Put the bags in your inventory - open one - drag stuff from the bank in it. There you go - put as much clothes and weapons in it as you like.

If you want to equip something just rightclick the opject and it will be exchanged - do this as often as you like.

Hope it wont be fixed today

Taschen kaufen - ins Inventory packen und in die Bank gehen. Sachen von der Bank direkt in diese Tasche ziehen. Klamotten oder Waffen -> Rechtsklick, dann zieht man die an und der alte Gegenstand ist auch wieder in der Tasche im Inventory.

.. wenn die das heute nicht fixen.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
thanks i will try it =)