Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

2 Moons -- Dekaron

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello ^_^

It seems that there's a new wave of duping items / gold in this Acclaim's game. I know that it's related with the weblauncher but does anyone know how it really works?

Also, I saw some knights - bagi warriors using speed hack and macro-ing, so I'm assuming that there are already cheats/bots out for this game but I can't find them. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Old   #2

that game is totally ****, dave perry and others over-hyped it and now you see some crappy and boring game. but anyways.

macro works: download

speedhack: i have been trying with my UCE and ZenoxEngine, but no luck yet. still new to it (teleporting works tho )

duping: there IS a way you can log in with your account twice, even use the same character twice. you log on with one character and move him like 2 maps away, then you log on the same character again on another PC and walk to the same map, you can see your copy walking around. drop some items and pick up with the other char, then log out with the one that dropped the stuff.
(thats not 100% how it works, i wont go into detail, figure out for yourself if you can)

Old   #3

you can edit the run and attack speed with a uce but u get dc in a few seconds if u turn it too high seems its like a server check.