Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SoF help programming?

Discussion on SoF help programming? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well,i was wondering if anyone has made any hacks for the english version,in the japanese and chinese version on SoF/yulgang there is lots of hacks...towards training your account and pvping...does anyone know where you an find them,or...has anyone got anygood programming skillz..?This game is offcial realease on the 7th feb so i was wonderin if someone could help me? Heh ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CO Programming
06/14/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
How do yall make all of these modifications and edits to the game i wana learn and try to make a few myself
[How to programming] C++
05/16/2009 - C/C++ - 16 Replies
How to Programming Einleitung/ Vorwort ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mir ist es ganz egal, wem ihr die Schuld gebt, wenn ihr irgendwas anstellt. Ich hab diesen Text geschrieben, damit "Unwissende" selbst ihre Tools schreiben und verstehen, wie diese aufgebaut sind. Ich stelle keine Quelltexte!
Programming help
04/16/2009 - CO2 Programming - 8 Replies
I have no prior experience in the C# coding language or any other coding language for that matter. So I am asking for your help e*PvP I would like to learn the basic's of C# coding, nothing advanced just so I can start off a server and experiment(it wont be public it will just be for testing purposes). Right now I have Hybrids basic server source. Specifically it would be great if someone with experience with that source would help me. Thanks.