Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

News Update on Hero Login Launcher

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
News Update on Hero Login Launcher

When Hero goes out of maintainence the site, I have a feeling that my Hero Login Launcher will be patched, but I don't know. If it does get patched, I will make a new one for you guys, if you guys want I can make it open source for all of you guys. If it does go open source and I ask of you not to steal it and call it yours. I will remove the coding under the login button so people can't just slap their name on it and compile it. (: But still it's not hard at all to make. After all, it's still just Visual Basic 2008.

Codings I shall remove:
- Login status (not accurate status, but just use your brain and you'll understand how to make it again)
- Login button (this is like the core of the program, without it, it's pretty much useless)
- Notification icon (the whole thing)

Things you shall accomplish from fixing this up:
- A bit of Visual Basic 2008/2010 coding if not any.
- How to make 2 textboxes on a program link/connect with 2 textboxes on a website (e.g. Username/Password)
- How to make a notification icon (if you choose to do it)

EDIT: I don't think the old Hero Launcher of mines is patched, but I'm making a new one anyways. I'll give it a new look if I can. I'll surprise you guys. (: The new program will be called AznHeroLauncher (AHL). Look forward to it being better than my old one.

Continue the coding of Hero Online! Don't let it die!