Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Betting trick 2pcs

Discussion on Betting trick 2pcs within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Betting trick 2pcs

Hi : i know that in fantasy tennis have a trick to win 300k gold in 3 or 2 hours . The trick is playing whit gold betting in games whit 2 computers, but i dont know how!!
Let try to know how , please if someone know tell us thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2010 FIFA World Cup Elitegold betting
06/10/2010 - Off Topic - 16 Replies
(Just so I dont forget I now have 605 Elitegold since i've selected a team) Bets Cost 50 elitegold. (Sent elitegold to me with the team you want to select) Rules: Only 1 bet per user All bets must be place before Friday 11th June 15:00 GMT (This is when the first world cup match kicks off.) Winners will be choosen on the 11th/12th July. Elitegold will be spilt between the winners.
FREE HON keys got 2pcs of key
03/29/2010 - Heroes of Newerth - 7 Replies
Need a valid email! Just post your email's here and i'll invite you. don't forget to press thanks.
Dekaron betting system.
03/01/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello guys. If you have a good opinion about gamble system, let us know. I would like to implement it. Thanks in advance. I will wait to good answer.