Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Top Guide To Farming The Chinese Way.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ever question how the chinese farmers sell so much game money? How do they make this platinum?

Simple - Farming Obelisk of Lost souls. Level, 37 - 50

Why farm obelisk of souls? Because it has a ton of nameds.
Recommended to fulfill the fastest farming possible : Be level 52 doesnt matter class Recommended you be a melee or tank, need to duo find a fury best to duo for invis and healing, if not find a grp inviser and do it.

-When u first enter the main room go into the door that doesnt require a access key.

-That is the first level this is where u will farm.
-Farm all nameds, Troxlep and Xychlzys spawn the fastest.
-To increase farming times check the respawn timer on the mobs some are random times
-What do u get from here? Masters each mob has a 50% chance to drop master or legendary item.
-Get familiar with the area so u can run back and forth easily, kill Place holder mobs if needed, Total of 5 nameds
total of 2-5 masters per spawn, meaning 20-70g a piece x2 or x5, within 6 hours with my guardian and my friends 50 fury we took the place apart each earning 7pp EACH.

Thats all i can offer to increase times remember get used to the area and u will rip it apart becareful cause at times it can be heavily farmed by chinese farmers and such.

Good luck guys