Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help on updating base address

Discussion on Help on updating base address within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help on updating base address

im currently trying to update the base addr of schlatterbot v24 but im always ending up on this pointer.

mov esi,[esi]

did i do something wrong while finding the pointer? my pointers are 1e4, 2a8,08 then this.
Old 09/11/2010, 03:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Please stop spamming about the update of schaltbot read the other posts please

# Request Close

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Base Address PW ID
09/04/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 44 Replies
Kalian tinggal edit saja di custom_offsets.ini (you're just edit in custom_offsets.ini) please try. Application_Title=Element Client Base_Address=10229012 Target_OffSet=2808 MaxMP_OffSet=1192 MaxHP_OffSet=1188
In need of PW-MY base address
08/28/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
i tried to find the base address from the guides here but keep failing could anyone pots it here TY its the version btw :handsdown:
Base Address
02/13/2010 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
:rtfm: hi guys! i've already chck some forums how to get the base address for pw,but most of them are not updated, does any1 has a program that will automatically assign your latest base address for pw like MHS?ive noticed that they always change the base address everytime you login.same way as the offset of hp,mp,target and others important addresses.:rtfm: so thats why i am looking for some1 who has program like mhs bot that will automatically get your latest base address,because today...
base address RoM
08/18/2009 - General Coding - 2 Replies
konkret versuche ich die base address für das character struct von RoM zu finden. also erst habe ich versucht mit cheatengine die pointer zurückzuverfolgen bis zu einer statischen addresse doch da is nix rausgekommen also hab ich vermutet dass RoM multilevel pointer verwendet. Danach hab ichs mit dem pointerscanner der CE versucht.. ?liefert der brauchbare ergebnisse? bei mir hat sich der pointerscanner immer aufgehängt nach dem 'stop' drücken -.- ...
Base address?
06/21/2009 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
havent really been doing much with conquer recently so im just wondering would this be a correct way to find the base address? 1. fire up conquer and cheat engine. 2. search for my x or y coord. 3. move my char input new coord and click next scan double click top address. 4. once its down in the table right click and select find out what writes to this address(helped by moving my char). 5. select the result and click more info and i will see some highlighted text. 6. should see...